Where should we eat this time?

ScottishThistle

Mouseketeer
We're off again in a few weeks although this time for a shorter trip - only two nights as opposed to our usual 4. We're going to go half board for ths first time, probably Half Board Plus. We want to eat in different places this time so I wondered what people would recommend from the HB Plus restuarants.

Prior to now we have eaten in:

Blue Lagoon
Cafe Mickey
Annettes
Planet Hollywood
King Ludwigs
Santa Fe
Cafe Hyperion

I think that's about it. So, we're looking to try new places this time.

I used my half board plus vouchers last visit in the Cape Cod restaurant in the NBC hotel, and La Grange at Billy Bobs.

I loved the Cape Cod buffet, thought it was very very good quality food, and brill value for money.

La Grange is a tex mex buffet, it was good too, and had loads of yummy desserts to choose from. The advantage of this one is its in the Village, and you can reserve a table in advance.

Thanks for that. I hadn't thought of La Grange, actually. Do you know if they have a lift to get up there as my son is in a wheelchair?

We had our Christmas day lunch in NBC at Christmas just gone by and I had a nosy at the Cape Cod buffet while I was there and it did look good.

The Steakhouse in Dsieny village is really good - and they do a good 3 course set menu with the vouchers :)

I would say Walt's - you get a lovely dining experience there - even better if you get a window seat during the parade. I also like The Steakhouse in the Village - nice food and good value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter