Where should my first WDW meal be??

I would just eat at the POR food court myself. Just got home last night from a week's visit. Create your Own Pasta and Create your Own Salad stations are both excellent.

The line was very long but we ate at D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs on Saturday 11/4. Food was good.

We never eat anywhere very expensive.....

I'm going to also suggest hopping the boat to DS and dining at Raglan Road. They are one of our favorites. Fun entertainment and good food.

We get in at 7pm, so I hope we will have enough energy to make it to DS. I really would love to try Raglan Road, it looks like a lot of fun! :)

I'm going to also suggest hopping the boat to DS and dining at Raglan Road. They are one of our favorites. Fun entertainment and good food.

Wow- welcome to your first WDW meal! I agree that taking the boat from your resort to DS is a great idea and will make your experience special. At DS, so many options... it all depends on what you like. Raglan Road is a favorite, as is Bongos. House of Blues is also good. Enjoy!

I'm going to echo what everyone else has suggested and say go to DS. It's my favorite thing to do on arrival day. It gets me into the Disney mood! For TS I would suggest Homecoming, Boathouse or Raglan Road. For QS my favorite is Earl of Sandwich, but Wolfgang Puck Express and Dluxe burger are also good options. Have a great first trip!!

If you're arriving at 7pm I would probably see how you feel. If full of energy still the head to Disney Springs - we did that our arrival day and ate at D-Luxe burger which was excellent! If tired then take your pick of options at your resort, though none of them are inspiring you will at least have a short trip back to your room afterwards!

The one thing I didn't like about DS was at the point we had enough and were ready to leave, it was around 30 minutes to then get back to the resort.

The Boathouse at DS is wonderful IMHO. Although they have some signature dishes, they also have some delicious, reasonably priced dishes. I had the steak sandwich with fries, which was sooooo good, the others had the filet sliders and raved about them. We will definitely be visiting again next month.

wersfr52.jpg

Morimoto Asia is really good. I loved everything I had there and you can make reservations on Open Table instead of through the Disney app

we love wolf gang express our first night! no reservations needed and the food is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter