where oh where do you get them???

lilallybean

<font color=339966>In need of a Disney Slang Dicti
I see all sorts of posts about people getting great deals with codes. I have been watching and studying the boards for some time now and have yet to find out how to get these codes. Can anybody please tell me what I am missing and where to go to find them? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:confused:

You have to visit mousesavers.com! I saved $700 on our reservation AFTER we had already booked! I called WDW reservations and modified my existing reservation using the appropriate code, and the CM quoted me the new rate - Wow! My husband thinks I am the greatest :) There are also tons of other ways to get discounts in the parks, airport transfers, etc. There is just a lot of good information. I will advise all my Disney-bound friends to go to mousesavers first thing!

P.S. I had planned on getting an AP to get the best deal, but because of the code, I didn't have to. Best advice is to go ahead and book the room/cabin you want so you'll be sure to get a reservation, and check mousesavers often to see if any code you can use comes up. Then you can call back and "modify" your reservation. As a last resort, you can get an AP if nothing better comes along. Good Luck!

I also just got a great rate on a cabin at Fort Wilderness because I have one of the new Disney VISA cards. I just asked if there were any deals for people who had this card. I can't remember the per night cost, but it was much less than rack rate. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter