Where is your one non-Disney place that is magic to you?

Chincoteague Island, VA

When my family first described it to me I thought it sounded boring but now I love it as much as they do. Can’t explain why but I totally do.

Chincoteague Island, VA

When my family first described it to me I thought it sounded boring but now I love it as much as they do. Can’t explain why but I totally do.

Looks lovely.

I thought I knew every place in that area by name, but nope. I see that it is practically Delaware. From Norfolk/Virginia Beach is it part tunnel to that area? (i could stop being so lazy and look it up!)

Thank you for sharing. So many beautiful places to see.

This is gonna sound goofy but my magical place is my bedroom. I've spent years collecting magical creatures, bottles, wands, anything that makes me happy and decorated my headboard with it. Got fluffy blankets, a big TV. If I'm feeling sad I'll lay in bed.

Hawaii, either Big Island on the Kona Coast (Mauna Kea Resort in particular) or Kauai
Yes, I was going to say Mauna Kea Resort, such a spectacular beach. It's like a step into another time. Love it.

On my list:
NYC during the Holidays
Lake Como, Italy
Colorado ski towns

Last edited:
An empty softball field, with a full bucket of softballs, with my DD18, to get some practice time in. The laughs and memories we’ve made over the years have been very magical. We have to get one more practice time in before she leaves for college soon 🙂👍🏻

I like to go to Williamsburg, VA. It is close enough for a weekend trip and I find it very relaxing after the hectic pace of Washington D.C. where I work. You have Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens to visit as well.

A tie between two of the most magical places I’ve ever been. Bergen, Norway and Paris. Vastly different, but both remain in my heart and dreams.

A new one for my list, thanks to this summer's travels. Donegal, Ireland. I don't know how it is possible for a place you've never been before to feel like going home, but that's how the North Atlantic coast of Ireland was for me.

1659532387282.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter