Where is the most unexpected place you have ever slept?

My couch. Unexpected because I am always saying I want to see a certain movie and the next thing I know I.am waking up half way through.

On a bench in front of the train station at MK.
My parents wanted to shop after the park closed and I was tired so they left me on the bench with all of our stuff and they even got a pic of me clutching everything sleeping lol.

On the airport floor!😞. We were traveling from Chicago to Atlanta to Barcelona for our Mediterranean Disney Cruise. We flew to Atlanta but missed our connection because of “weather”. Good thing we had planned two extra days in Barcelona before our cruise left🙄

I don't know about unexpected. But the most miserable night of "sleep" I ever had was sleeping on the floor of a friend's dorm room when I was asked to give my roommate some privacy. No blanket. Cold, cold, cold. Miserable.

My son could sleep anywhere. I sent him upstairs to bed once when he was around kindergarten age. When I headed upstairs to bed about an hour later, I found him asleep on the steps. Who falls asleep walking up stairs?

I guess I'm fortunate enough to always end up in a bed. I've taken two overnight cross-country flights, but I can't really say I slept on either of those. I may have dozed off a few times, but I mostly sat there wide-awake watching mindless TV shows.

I was on a weekend boat trip with one friend and a bunch of her friends. (I only knew her.) The two of us went up to the wheel house, which was kind of a gathering place with room for a bunch of people to squeeze in and talk to the captain as he drove. We were the only ones up there with him. I unexpectedly fell asleep and woke up surrounded by a very cozy bunch of strangers - a boat, so probably 20 people in a space that in normal places would hold 8. Everyone was talking and laughing and pretty much having a party sitting all around me. I just remember being so embarrassed! Oh, and I snore!

Bowling alley

My husband is a former touring pro and some of the tournaments started and ended late. I have fallen asleep a couple of times in the bowling center especially after driving all the way to a tournament after work on Friday.

Maybe not me, but my kid fell asleep in a shopping cart in the place for kids. Kept on falling over slightly and then self-correcting by straightening up. Did that several times.

On a bus in England.

I spent a summer there in college, and took an excursion to Stonehenge one day. I get motion sickness super easy, so I took a Bonine before we left. I might have also still been a little drunk from our late night out at the pub. I fell asleep so hard on that bus, I had to be shaken awake by my flatmate when we got there. Oops.

I slept in a corn field... doesn't get more midwestern than that :rotfl2:

A little context: It was a very long time ago, when I was young. I was at this party and there was a little bit of drinking involved. At some point I wandered off into the field. I was sleepy so I stopped to rest for a while. The next thing I knew, I woke up to see lights flashing. Somebody had called the police to break up the party. I was like if I stay really still and quiet nobody will see me. Sure enough, they never saw me :thumbsup2 I don't think anybody got arrested that night anyway, they just broke the party up.

Not me, but my younger son as the ability to sleep anywhere and through anything.
When he was 3 we were at Cedar Point and had just gotten back to our trailer. It was after mid-night and he had been going since about 10 am. SIL picked him up and put him in the trailer, he took 2 steps and fell asleep leaning on the cooler that was just inside the door.
When he was 4, he fell asleep watching the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. Woke up when we moved him to main st. to watch the electrical parade.
He runs hard and then crashes as soon as he stops moving. Thankfully, he has always been good natured and not cranky when tired.

Roadside rest picnic table. We were in the process of moving from one state to another, and our vehicle had mechanical issues. While hubby worked on the car I laid down on a nearby picnic table and napped. I was a few months pregnant, exhausted, and had crazy morning sickness.

In the local mall.

The girl scouts were having a sleepover in the mall. I was good when all of the activities were going on where the girls were moving from station to station, but then we went to the food court and sat down. I was the only one who couldn't stay up any longer. I napped while the other leaders talked with the girls and amongst themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter