Where is the best place to..

I would suggest going to the First Aid Center. MK its behind Caseys. Epcot its behind Odessy. AK right before crossing bridge into Africa. MGM not sure.

I'm sure you can also use the baby stations as well. They are calm and quiet-perfect for down time and according to the allears website they even play videos for young children. They are in every park:
Magic Kingdom -- at the end of Main Street, behind the Crystal Palace Restaurant on you way to Adventureland. It is tucked away in a small courtyard near the first aid station.

Epcot -- on the backside of the Odyssey Restaurant on the walkway from Test Track to Mexico. This is a very neat station as many times the workers from the Mexican Pavilion come over to relieve the cast members. It is great to talk to them about their travels and country while you are taking a break.

MGM-Studios -- just inside the entrance near guest services on the left as you enter.

Animal Kingdom -- near the Creature Comforts gift shop in the Safari Village on the left side of The Tree of Life.

Thanks guys.. My dd4 is on albuterol every three hours.. I just cant imagine treking back to the resort every 3 hours! She is fussy enough about having to have to leave the magic every three hours!

UGH!

thanks again

The First Aid/ Baby Stations may also allow you to leave your unit and supplies there, so you will not have to drag them around with you. Albuterol may also be dispensed with an inhaler with spacer tube, which is very light and portable. We have found that Xopenex is more tolerable than Albuterol, with less shakiness and agitation.

To add to what the other posters said, I have used my nebulizer on an emergency basis on the road, so to speak, at WDW (I can recall using it on my last trip in the shop in the lower level of the Canada pavilion and in Innoventions). Despite being occupied with other guests, the CMs were great about responding super fast to my husband's request for the location of an outlet we could use. I only resort to the nebulized meds if my inhaler doesn't do the trick and thus can't schedule treatments. But I also use an ECV at WDW, so it is easy to carry my equipment around. All this is to say that I am confident that WDW will be helpful, but you will likely feel more secure with a definitive plan prior to your trip. I suggest that you call special services and confirm that you can stash your nebulizer at First Aid or elsewhere. I don't know the # off the top of my head, but you can call the main number (407/824-2222) and ask to be connected. Special Services assists guests with accommodations.

Have a great trip!!!

:wave: Cupcake

Here are the phone numbers that Disney lists for Special Needs information:
General Information: Voice: 407-824-4321 TTY: 407-827-5141

Resort Reservations: 407-939-7807 (TTY: 407-939-7670)

Enough posters have reported leaving equipment at First Aid that I feel verry confident that they will let you store yours there without problem. We've used First Aid in all the parks for their accessible bathrooms and most of them after DD had a seizure. They are great. The CMs are nice and the space is great. They have either individual rooms or cublicles with a bed, bedside table and chair. It's quiet and dim (but not dark).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter