• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is the best place to view Wishes?

Steamboat Girlie

I WANT TO BE LOCKED IN THE DISNEY VAULT! "Huh-huh.
Was reading a post, and someone said that they couldn't see it from certain areas of Tomorrowland.

Hi, I just got back a couple of weeks ago and I thought a GREAT spot to see it was right in the center of the circle when you first come into the park or on top where the train station is ( if you can get a spot in front). It is an awesome display!!!! And it makes it more magical if you can view the whole front of the castle while your watching the fireworks. I think this display looks better seeing it from a distance ( not directly right in front of the castle and not even right off to the side of it). you can still Tinkerbell flying from this spot also. It is so beautiful just thinking about it gives me a warm feeling in my heart:lovestruc .

I completely agree. Go down toward the front of main street. Either in the circle or by the candy store. We watched the first night in tomorrowland, and it was MUCH better from the front of the park. Wishes is a great show, enjoy.:D

we were there for thanksgiving and found them very easy to enjoy on the little bridge that takes you to the entrance of splash mountain and big thunder mountain. We could hear the commentary and had a great view of the castle and fireworks

I just returned from WDW and saw wishes twice. Once on Main Street and once in Fantasyland. I would definitely recommend Main Street as an excellent viewing location.

How about on a night with 7:00 spectro and 8:00 wishes? We have watched spectro in Frontierland before but not sure how to work this combo out. Will we need to stake out a spot for both and just stay put? Should mention we have dinner ressie at LTT for 5:15 so should be out of there by 6:15 or so.

Any advice appreciated.
:D

Absolute best place for Wishes -- or any past fireworks. On the Bridge between Fantasy Land and Tomorrow Land -- it is right by the castle (which is important to have in view - as it becomes part of the show) and Tinkerbell flies right over you. You can hear the commentary perfect and the Fireworks are directly to the right of the castle - making beautiful pictures!

We viewed WISHES from a bench directly across from LTT. IMO, this was not a good viewing place at all. We couldn't see much of the castle and it was like there were 2 fireworks shows going on....one in front of the castle and one behind. Fortunately, we watched WISHES again a couple of nights later from Ohana's. I thought that was a really neat viewing place!

we watched from a group of benches in front of the baby care center/first aid station by the Crystal Palace. The view was wonderful!

On our recent trip, I saw MK fireworks from three spots. We watched fireworks at MNSSHP from the Tomorrowland Plaza Pavillion and this was a great spot. The witch (who replaces Tinkerbell at MNSSHP) flies from the castle onto the roof of the pavillion!

We watched Wishes from Main Street, but we were closer to the castle than to the entrance. This is a good spot, but I believe back toward the entrance is probably better.

The third spot was from the third floor balcony of the Buzz Lightyear Building at ASMo, right outside the ice machine. Interesting perspective, but being several miles away definitely detracts from the show;) !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter