Where is the best deal to buy Disneyland 3-day Pass?

Wiskey

Earning My Ears
I am going to Disneyland this late August, and already made reservation for room and transportation. I do some research about the price of 3day hopper pass and found 3 options

1. Buy from disneyland.com website, the price for 3-day hopper pass is $111 (include 1 early entrance) this pass comes with a promotion that I can go to both parks for 4 days for a price of 3 days. Shipping fee is $3.

2. Buy from getawaytoday.org, the price is the same as from disneyland.com ($111) and also includes 1 early entrance and promotion 4th-day free. The difference is this pass has an addition $10 at ESPN. Shipping fee is $10.

3. Buy from local AAA, in OR they sell 3-day hopper pass for $104.5 ($6.5 off the original price) and also include 1 early entrance. But no 4th-day free promotion. No shipping fee.

Do you have any cheaper way to get the 3-day pass? And among those options which one do you think is the best deal? Is the $10 at ESPN worth for an young adult? Is 3 days at disneyland and DCA more than enough that I should spend 4th day somewhere else (I will stay there for 7 days)? Thanks for you help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter