Where is the best breakfast in Disney?

jhnj72

Earning My Ears
Need some help with breakfast reservations. Where is the best breakfast in Disney? Thanks for the suggestions!

MK: Crystal Palace
AK: Tusker House
BOMA @ Animal Kingdom Lodge
Chef Mickeys @ The Contemporary
1900 Park Fare @ Grand Floridian
Kona @ The Polynesian
OHana @ The Polynesian
:)

it kind of depends on what you are looking for. As far as character breakfasts go Boma and Cape May have the best selection of food but 'Ohana has a great view of the sun coming up with the castle in the background.

If you are looking for something a little different I suggest getting a bagel or something to go from the Boardwalk area and eating outside overlooking Crescent Lake. If you get there early it is quite quiet and peaceful and a perfect prelude to the hectic day on the parks.

Akershus/CP for Character breakfasts with good food.

Ohanas the characters are great but didn't really enjoy the cooked part of the breakfast.

Maya Grill is the best food at WDW in my opinion at breakfast, cubed potatoes, breakfast burritos etc as well as the usual foods.

Boma is the best breakfast on property!

Breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe has been my favorite so far. Service is a little snooty, but the Eggs Benedict is divine.

Next for me, would be the Western Omelet at the Whispering Canyon Cafe in the Wilderness Lodge. Don't waste your money on the all-you-can-eat skillet there. The Western Omelet is outstanding!

My third choice would be Boma. The food is really good at Boma. For some reason, though, their chairs hurt my back and I cannot get comfortable enough to really enjoy my breakfast there.

I loved Ohana's and 1900 Park Fare for the character breakfasts. Chef Mickey's was cute, too.

And I am really excited to try The Wave for breakfast. I hope the experience lives up to the menu.

Boma.

For character meals...Donald's at TH and Crystal Palace.

Main Street Bakery for something on the go.

We ate two character breakfasts last week and by far our favorite was Chef Mickey's. Character interaction was great and the buffet was good, simple food.

Our princess breakfast at Norway in Epcot was just so-so. The character's were nice and the pic is included with the price of the meal. The food was good and we enjoyed the fruit buffet, but the service for the family style eggs/bacon/sausage was slow. We had to ask for everything from our waitress who was just not attentive. Food was good, but we liked the selection at CM much better.

Another vote for Boma.

We also love the character breakfast at 1900 Park Fair (GF) but DD is a huge Alice fan. The food is plentiful and good though.

Ohana was very nice as well!

Thanks for all the great suggestions. Most of the travel books say Chef Mickey first but most of the people I heard from seem to agree about Boma. I had dinner there two years ago, looking forward to breakfast! THANKS AGAIN!

The Garden Grill at the Swan was EXCELLENT! they have character breakfasts on saturday and sunday mornings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter