"Where is THAT?!" Disneyland Photo Thread!

IMG_1633.jpg

Is this in Adventureland somewhere- maybe by Aladdin's Oasis?

I'll start:
100_2824.jpg

Taken from Blue Bayou Restaurant.

Inside Mickey's House, on the way to the movie barn.

Drinking fountains outside restroom in Fantasyland next to Pinocchio's Village Haus, near Gepetto's cart.

The apple in front of Snow White's Adventures.

IMG_1191-1.jpg
/arliepooh68/IMG_1191-1.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]

Near the no longer burning cabin on TSI?

On Splash Mountain.

The gateway into Hollywood Pictures Backlot at DCA.

Drinking fountains outside restroom in Fantasyland next to Pinocchio's Village Haus, near Gepetto's cart.

On Splash Mountain.

Ooooooh, you're good. . . . :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Here's one that I'm not answering... because I don't remember... A friend was looking at my pictures today and asked about this and I seriously can't remember because it was a while back. Even the two CMs we asked didn't know.

image2zu4.jpg

Brownie points for whoever gets it. :confused3 I have a very vague idea, but I'll see if someone knows...

That's in the Emporium on Main Street.

Here's one that I'm not answering... because I don't remember... A friend was looking at my pictures today and asked about this and I seriously can't remember because it was a while back. Even the two CMs we asked didn't know.

image2zu4.jpg

Brownie points for whoever gets it. :confused3 I have a very vague idea, but I'll see if someone knows...

That's "Off the Page" in DCA. It's the store attached to the Animation building in HPB.

LA I bet you are one of those people that can do those funky pictures that have hidden pictures too! YEP right and all mine

On Splash Mountain.

Smarty pants. But very good.

How bout this?

100_1539.jpg

And YES this was taken somewhere in the parks!! :)

Oh you are GOOD! And here I thought I would stump people with that one. You are right! :) Have fun!! I took this pick on our trip in Oct obviously by the date so those peppers probably aren't there now but I thought they were so neat. And I will be there a week after you! :)

MommywithDreams: The first one is from Fantasyland Boats. I have no idea where the 2nd one is from! Mr. Toads?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter