where is santa mickey?

littlemel

Earning My Ears
This will be my first trip to Disney during the Christmas season and I was wondering if Mickey would be dressed as Santa at any of the character meeting places. I would like to take a picture of my children with him and use it as our Christmas card. We are not going to MVMCP because my two year old will never make it. Please help me make my dream Christmas Card.

:D :D :D

I haven't seen Mickey dressed as Santa but he does wear a Red Hat, green bowtie, red vest and a scarf.

Goofy is always dressed like Santa though.

Hi, last dec. we had our picture taken with mickey and minnie dressed up for the holidays with a nicely decorated background at AK in camp mickey/minnie. He was not dressed as santa, however, he was dressed up as the previous poster stated. We had pics taken with our camera and a CM was taking pictures which we ended up buying. I cant wait to get back to wdw for christmas, only 17 days and we will be there!!!!
Melissa

Hi we just got back from WDW and had our picture taken with Christmas Mickey. He's not Santa, but he sure looks cute dressed up for Christmas! We got ours taken at Epcot in between Future World and World showcase. In fact besides Mickey - Minnie, Tigger, Eeyore, Goofy, Chip & Dale were all there wearing there Christmas finery. Real cute! We are using our shot with Minnie for our Christmas pictures.

I am glad to know that I will be able to take that Christmas card picture without going to MVMCP! I don't know why I asked if Mickey would be dressed as Santa. I just meant dressed in his Santa hat and Christmas attire. Thank you all so much for the info. Only 3 days left!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter