Where in the World is Aurora?

erinlizc

Earning My Ears
Hello friends! My friend is taking her kids (4 and 2) in June. The 4 year old girl's favorite character is Aurora. They will not be going to EPCOT since they're only there for a few days and the construction put it at the bottom of their park list. Are there any other options for seeing Aurora? Is she in the 3:00 parade ahead of the Maleficent float? I can't think of anything but Akershus, which isn't an option. Right now they're just planning to tell her that Aurora lives in California at Disneyland. Have I missed any options?

Thanks!!

CRT, but that's a mighty expensive meal just because of one important princess.
Ahh good to know. I've never been due to said expensiveness so I didn't actually think of that. I think they have reservations for BOG but I'll let her know just in case they want to consider!

Ahh good to know. I've never been due to said expensiveness so I didn't actually think of that. I think they have reservations for BOG but I'll let her know just in case they want to consider!
It will be mighty difficult to get a reservation at this point, so they should be made aware of that.

I think she greets in the France pavilion in Epcot. Would hoppers be an option? There are lots of good meets in Epcot. Even if just one parent and the 4-year-old upgraded to hoppers, they could go on their own, maybe when the 2-year-old is napping?

Several years ago my daughter was able to meet Aurora, Cinderella, etc..at Princess Fairytale Hall in MK. Hope that attraction is still there.

Several years ago my daughter was able to meet Aurora, Cinderella, etc..at Princess Fairytale Hall in MK. Hope that attraction is still there.
The attraction is still there but the princesses change. It is typically now Cinderella and Elena that meet on one side, and Rapunzel and Tiana that meet on the other side. Aurora MIGHT show up, but only if she is filling on last minute because one of the usual four is unavailable.

Hello friends! My friend is taking her kids (4 and 2) in June. The 4 year old girl's favorite character is Aurora. They will not be going to EPCOT since they're only there for a few days and the construction put it at the bottom of their park list. Are there any other options for seeing Aurora? Is she in the 3:00 parade ahead of the Maleficent float? I can't think of anything but Akershus, which isn't an option. Right now they're just planning to tell her that Aurora lives in California at Disneyland. Have I missed any options?

Thanks!!
She's not in FoF parade

The attraction is still there but the princesses change. It is typically now Cinderella and Elena that meet on one side, and Rapunzel and Tiana that meet on the other side. Aurora MIGHT show up, but only if she is filling on last minute because one of the usual four is unavailable.

She was there filling in one day on our last trip. If someone other then the regular princess is meeting the sign outside PFH says something like visiting princess in place of the one who isn’t there. You know it’s not the princess billed to be there but it doesn’t tell you who. If you see that it’s possible Aurora is meeting.

do they still do the tea with her at GF? Again that’s an $$$ add on if it’s not already booked up

It will be mighty difficult to get a reservation at this point, so they should be made aware of that.
Believe it or not they still had a few openings last week when she was planning everything but they decided against it for the time/money. But i'll let her know just in case!

Believe it or not they still had a few openings last week when she was planning everything but they decided against it for the time/money. But i'll let her know just in case!
That's amazing, they are always gone so fast whenever we're going (not that I actually want to go, I'm not a huge character dining fan, but it's always in the "no more reservations available" category).

Cinderella's Royal Table has the Princess meal where a bunch of them come around to the tables and take pictures. Aurora is there along with Belle and Ariel so if she's a princess fan and it's in their budget it's a must do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter