Where In The World #7

Let's see if Jeff's "relaxed brain" :rotfl: can get this one on the first try:

IMG_3671-1.jpg
:tink:

ME TOO! Would look nice next to my autographed Dallas Cowboys helmet!

Heard a news story this morning that may have you (and all of us) "pulling our hair out"! Your slow internet may get worse this year. We're entering a 11 year cycle of really, REALLY bad sunspots! The guy from NASA said to expect serious disruption in internet and cell phone service. :scared1: :tink:

I finally broke down called India! So glad I did!!! They fixed my internet and I am faster than I was before I got slow!!!! AND he signed me up for some new "4G" satellite that is supposed to give me 10X faster internet!!!! :yay: For $10 less a month!!! :cool1: Right now I'm just fast normal. They have to come put in a new satellite dish for the 4G but, soon, soon!!!! Yeah!!!

IMG_3671-1.jpg

No sir...not AK and not a statue. Back to work :faint:; be back later...:tink:

Did we decide yours is from a park? HS? or the MK. Jeff has Epcot covered.

Is it from an attraction, shop or food service? It looks like a snow man to me but, maybe everything looks like a snowman to me about now :goodvibes

Did we decide yours is from a park? HS? or the MK. Jeff has Epcot covered.

Is it from an attraction, shop or food service? It looks like a snow man to me but, maybe everything looks like a snowman to me about now :goodvibes

its in a park but not AK or MK

i guessed Epcot and that all we know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter