Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New crop for the new week...could be a fun one :goodvibes :

i-jDd2NrH-S.jpg
:tink:
Life rafts from one of the Disney cruise ship models?

:rotfl: Oops it was supposed to say Wish or Magic the names of Disney ships. Is it from a park resort or other?

I won't complain as much about Disney room prices anymore! :rotfl: I just booked 3 days in the "heart of downtown Dublin, Ireland" for Allie and I...could have stayed a WHOLE WEEK at the POP for what it cost me! :faint::crazy::eek: Had no idea Ireland was so expensive! :rolleyes:

i-jDd2NrH-S.jpg

:goodvibes No Ma'am, not Disney ships Wish or Magic; it's from an other. :goodvibes:tink:

I won't complain as much about Disney room prices anymore! :rotfl: I just booked 3 days in the "heart of downtown Dublin, Ireland" for Allie and I...could have stayed a WHOLE WEEK at the POP for what it cost me! :faint::crazy::eek: Had no idea Ireland was so expensive! :rolleyes:

i-jDd2NrH-S.jpg

:goodvibes No Ma'am, not Disney ships Wish or Magic; it's from an other. :goodvibes:tink:

Is it from DS? Is it a toy or Lego statue?

Sounds like it’s expensive over there.

i-jDd2NrH-S.jpg

Disney Springs, Disney cruise liner Fantasy, Dream or Wish.

Is it from DS? Is it a toy or Lego statue?

Sounds like it’s expensive over there.

Disney Springs, Disney cruise liner Fantasy, Dream or Wish.

We weren't expecting IRELAND to be so crazy! The UK prices aren't great but reasonable (especially since we're used to "Disney pricing") but Ireland surprised us. The tour and food prices aren't bad but lodging is way over the top in Dublin! :faint: Allie and I are doing guided tours and staying in Dublin; the rest of our group will be renting a car and touring southern Ireland on their own. Room rates are more reasonable for them but the car rental/gas "makes up the difference". Will be a "crazy" 3 days! :rolleyes:

i-jDd2NrH-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from DS. It's the WISH but it's not a toy or Lego statue and not one of those tiny models we associate with the cruise ships. What's is? :tink:

We weren't expecting IRELAND to be so crazy! The UK prices aren't great but reasonable (especially since we're used to "Disney pricing") but Ireland surprised us. The tour and food prices aren't bad but lodging is way over the top in Dublin! :faint: Allie and I are doing guided tours and staying in Dublin; the rest of our group will be renting a car and touring southern Ireland on their own. Room rates are more reasonable for them but the car rental/gas "makes up the difference". Will be a "crazy" 3 days! :rolleyes:

i-jDd2NrH-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from DS. It's the WISH but it's not a toy or Lego statue and not one of those tiny models we associate with the cruise ships. What's is? :tink:

is it from a Shop? maybe in the CoOp where they sell luggage?

So the wheels are in motion

Contract a travel agent to get some quotes and reservations happening
We re going to travel from Dec 1-8 and stay at the Caribbean beach resort again.
My mom is going to travel Nov 30-5 and hopefully stay in adjoining room
We will spent 3 days in the parks together and then she will fly home. That’s as long as she can stay after spending most of Sept in Europe

So the wheels are in motion

Contract a travel agent to get some quotes and reservations happening
We re going to travel from Dec 1-8 and stay at the Caribbean beach resort again.
My mom is going to travel Nov 30-5 and hopefully stay in adjoining room
We will spent 3 days in the parks together and then she will fly home. That’s as long as she can stay after spending most of Sept in Europe

party: AWESOME! I like Caribbean Beach and you'll be on Skyliner route too! After being in Europe it's good that Mom can at least do a few days! Perfect time to visit too...if you can, try to do the Christmas Party. The parade and fireworks are worth it and if you're inclined, extra Meet and Greets too! SO happy the planning has started! party::tink:

Another rough 24 hours for our family. ANOTHER cousin has passed away...now, making me the oldest of the "Henske cousins". 😢 Donnie had a brain bleed yesterday, we think from a stroke. He was transported to Houston via Life Flight helicopter and passed away this evening a little before 6. Hard year for our family. If nothing else, this eases my indecision on taking this trip. Don't put things off waiting for a "better time"....there may not be one.:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter