Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Attraction shop or food service?

i-fPkn9Gf-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

Is it a sign?

The "24 hour clock countdown" begins for Allie in about 30 minutes! 🥺 We (Boo and I) said our "goodbyes" this afternoon and David's going to visit after dinner BUT...looks like we're going to take the "ultimate road trip" to visit in February! :eek: Her flight departs Tuesday at 6:50 PM and she arrives in Manchester around 9:30 AM. A school representative will meet her at the airport (along with 2 other students coming from London) and they'll drive to Liverpool. She's going to take a few days to get the "lay of the land" before she messages us to book our flights...or give up the idea. Sara and I researched a little more today....the college she'll be at is right next to Strawberry Fields...the childhood home of John Lennon and Penny Lane is only about a mile away. :goodvibes At the end of the block of her apartment is a Domino's Pizza to the left and a Subway to the right 😁...two of her favorite fast foods! :goodvibes

i-fPkn9Gf-S.jpg

This is "kinda" a sign but it doesn't give directions or "announce/advertise" anything. :tink:

The "24 hour clock countdown" begins for Allie in about 30 minutes! 🥺 We (Boo and I) said our "goodbyes" this afternoon and David's going to visit after dinner BUT...looks like we're going to take the "ultimate road trip" to visit in February! :eek: Her flight departs Tuesday at 6:50 PM and she arrives in Manchester around 9:30 AM. A school representative will meet her at the airport (along with 2 other students coming from London) and they'll drive to Liverpool. She's going to take a few days to get the "lay of the land" before she messages us to book our flights...or give up the idea. Sara and I researched a little more today....the college she'll be at is right next to Strawberry Fields...the childhood home of John Lennon and Penny Lane is only about a mile away. :goodvibes At the end of the block of her apartment is a Domino's Pizza to the left and a Subway to the right 😁...two of her favorite fast foods! :goodvibes

i-fPkn9Gf-S.jpg

This is "kinda" a sign but it doesn't give directions or "announce/advertise" anything. :tink:
Is it there all the time or part of a Christmas display?

back to work and school for the kids. it was a great holiday but it was not long enough and other days it was too long lol

IMG_9752.JPGIMG_9756.JPG
you can see all of james toys nicely stacked and ellas scattered all over the place lol
IMG_9757.JPG
the kids spent new years with my mom so we can go out for a nice dinner
IMG_9793.JPG

back to work and school for the kids. it was a great holiday but it was not long enough and other days it was too long lol

View attachment 729517View attachment 729518
you can see all of james toys nicely stacked and ellas scattered all over the place lol
View attachment 729519
the kids spent new years with my mom so we can go out for a nice dinner
View attachment 729520

Such fun for you with the kids in the new house! Make those memories! Always goes WAY to fast and hard to get back to routine!

Now it's time to cry! She's all checked in; boarding in 2 hours!🥺

Resized_20230103_152818.jpeg:tink:

DIANE...about 10:45 PM she was flying over NH! By my calculations a few 100 miles from where you live....at 37,000 feet going 665 MPH! :goodvibes

Last edited:
is it part of a sign or christmas events

Just spent 30 minutes on the phone with ALLIE before she gets ready for bed! One of the hardest things we'll have to get used to is the time difference! I was telling her Amanda and Bryan were coming over for dinner and she said that was so weird :rotfl:; she had HER dinner 4 hours ago already! :goodvibes

i-fPkn9Gf-S.jpg

This is not a "sign" but it is related to the extra Christmas offerings. :tink:

Just spent 30 minutes on the phone with ALLIE before she gets ready for bed! One of the hardest things we'll have to get used to is the time difference! I was telling her Amanda and Bryan were coming over for dinner and she said that was so weird :rotfl:; she had HER dinner 4 hours ago already! :goodvibes

i-fPkn9Gf-S.jpg

This is not a "sign" but it is related to the extra Christmas offerings. :tink:

Is it a flag or banner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter