Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Epcot, around the lagoon?

HS, Is it part of Fantasmic?

POTC? Or in in the hub of HS?

party: ...and for the first time in a LONG time Ed has found the location! :rotfl: The stage area/hub in front of the Chinese Theater! My thought is the strange fixture may have something to do with the projection show. :confused3

i-brxX4Sg-XL.jpg
:tink:

FUN pep rally this afternoon! "Decades" theme and loved hearing the music from the 50's up! AND...the band's percussion section reminded me of the JAMMitors! Katie is sporting a new hair color...told her she needed a little more blonde and she could be Cruella de Vil :rotfl: ! (Not a very good picture but the best one of her hair...)

P1900430-S.jpg
P1900458-M.jpg
P1900452-M.jpg

Huge crowd on hand tonight for the "battle of the unbeatens"; Brahmas took care of that with another win; they've outscored their opponents 309-59 this year! :cheer2: Only 3 more games and playoffs begin!

P1260943-S.jpg
P1900515-S.jpg
P1900579-S.jpg

FUN pep rally this afternoon! "Decades" theme and loved hearing the music from the 50's up! AND...the band's percussion section reminded me of the JAMMitors! Katie is sporting a new hair color...told her she needed a little more blonde and she could be Cruella de Vil :rotfl: ! (Not a very good picture but the best one of her hair...)

P1900430-S.jpg
P1900458-M.jpg
P1900452-M.jpg

Ooh darker hair. You’re right a few more streaks and Cruella 🤣

Ooh darker hair. You’re right a few more streaks and Cruella 🤣

First thing I thought of when I saw her!😆 I like it but think it needs a few more blonde sticks!

Allie STARTED soccer game today!🤗 Good thing too since part of the high school team is here to watch!😆 She coached them throughout the summer so Treavor and another parent brought some to the game. She made it almost 20 minutes...pretty good for first start in exactly a year. This is the weekend she got hurt last year!

What a great afternoon! First start in a year since her ACL injury and they tied the 14th ranked team in the nation! :cheer2: The girls were ecstatic! Such fun seeing a former club soccer teammate who plays for UMHB plus a few members of the high school soccer team watch her in action AND got to meet the parents of her 2 best friends! :goodvibes

P1260988-S.jpg
P1270003-S.jpg
P1270029-S.jpg
P1270004-S.jpg
P1900685-S.jpg
P1900693-S.jpg
P1900684-S.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter