Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-JxQvQhR-S.jpg

This is from the AK. :tink:

Attraction shop or food service?

Hi all!
Life and work are keeping me busy. Think it is time to head up to Disney. It has been 2 1/2 years sign I have been in the parks.

Great....plan for the week after Thanksgiving...Nov. 25- Dec. 1st. Was going to text if we could have dinner on Saturday, the 26th. David wants to go back to Trail's End. Being Thanksgiving weekend you may be busy but keep that date in mind. We'll probably be at Epcot on Sunday if that works better. Miss y'all! :goodvibes Two and a half years is a long time...you need your "Disney fix:! :tink:

i have been trying to keep up with all the D23 news coming out there are alot of changing coming to WDW soon i see and they all look great

i have been trying to keep up with all the D23 news coming out there are alot of changing coming to WDW soon i see and they all look great

I laughed though when one lady posted in a Facebook Disney group..."I get excited and then I read further and the new stuff is for TOYKO"! 🤣 I agree with Diane though...a Villians section would be cool. I'm in the camp "I'll believe it when I see it" and even if it does happen I'll be to damn old to enjoy it. 😂 Example....TRON...how LONG has it taken to get that up and running? It's crazy! :tink:

I laughed though when one lady posted in a Facebook Disney group..."I get excited and then I read further and the new stuff is for TOYKO"! 🤣 I agree with Diane though...a Villians section would be cool. I'm in the camp "I'll believe it when I see it" and even if it does happen I'll be to damn old to enjoy it. 😂 Example....TRON...how LONG has it taken to get that up and running? It's crazy! :tink:

Oh that’s disappointing 🙁. I heard they are bringing back Happily Ever After next year I hope that is true

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter