Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Anything to do with the fireplace?

i-PmW64PD-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, nothing to do with the fireplace. :tink:

LOVE Texas Friday Night Lights and it was a beautiful night too! 41-26 victory tonight! :cheer2:

P1220131-S.jpg
P1220132-S.jpg
P1220133-S.jpg
P1220148-S.jpg
P1220155-S.jpg
P1220171-S.jpg
P1220173-S.jpg
P1220182-S.jpg
P1220198-S.jpg
P1220203-S.jpg
P1220224-S.jpg

Off in the morning to spend the weekend with Allie but will be checking in on my crop. Hope everyone enjoys the extended weekend...we ALL need the break! :goodvibes:tink:

Great weekend for HPU Women's Soccer! ⚽ On Monday, the Lady Jackets posted the 3rd win of the season resulting in the first 3-0 start to a season in HPU Women's Soccer history; in fact, the first time they've EVER had 3 straight wins. Super proud to say Miss Allie started the win today with her 1st goal of the season. Fun weekend...

P1830567-M.jpg
P1830527-M.jpg
P1830579-M.jpg

Good game on Saturday too with a 2-0 win...

P1220370-M.jpg
P1220373-M.jpg
:tink:

Let's start the shorten work week with this one:

i-vvZm7JQ-Th.jpg
:tink:

from a park ?

woot woot short work week and even shorter for me since Friday we are going camping again for 5 days

today was James first day of school for a whole whopping 30 mins lol
the first wo weeks he only going for 1.5 hours

woot woot short work week and even shorter for me since Friday we are going camping again for 5 days

today was James first day of school for a whole whopping 30 mins lol
the first wo weeks he only going for 1.5 hours

Well isn't he the lucky one! 🤣 I'll bet Diane wished the students in her school had those hours! ::yes:: She's had huge headaches since those students went back! Hooray on the "short-short" week and have "fun" :rotfl: camping! We'll be on the road all Friday and Saturday ... 2 1/2 hours Friday around noon to Allie's soccer game than back west for 3 1/2-4 hours (with 5 o'clock traffic) to the football game then 1 1/2 hours back home only to get up EARLY Saturday morning for a 3 1/2 hour drive to the Saturday soccer game! Even camping sounds like more fun than all that time in the car! 😂 We'll be on the road longer than James will be in school this week! 😳:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter