Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

James does not go back until next week

We've been back since mid-August. 🙂 They may have to shut down a few days though because of reported positive cases; a neighboring school district has dismisses tomorrow for 2 extra days in the Labor Day break and our district has more cases than they do! :faint: I personally think that's a great idea since statewide cases ARE on the decline. Good luck to James...hope he has fun! :goodvibes:tink:

The new part at the end with the goats?
i will go with the old part with the baby Elephant in the back of the truck

:dance3: It IS the new campsite part with the goats but I must confess, I didn't notice the goat in the picture until now! 😅

i-xm8VMHQ-XL.jpg
:tink:

KATIE HAS A JOB! party: She is now a member of the Center Stage STAFF and will be teaching younger students in ballet and tap. To say she's excited doesn't touch it 😆; Ms. Amber talked to her yesterday and as soon as she got home she pulled out a journal to start notes on choreography and class plans! 😁 And Allie is getting her first "real college soccer" experience on their first overnight trip for a game! ⚽ They had to travel over 5 hours for the game tomorrow in Houston and, for once, WE only have 1 1/2 hours to drive! :goodvibes

AB9E1698-M.jpg
P1140183-M.jpg

But BEST NEWS OF THE DAY....NO positive Covid cases among our family or friends. party::tink:

Awesome for Katie she must be so excited. :cool1::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter