Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

It was EVERYTHING, EVERYONE has said about it! BEST Disney ride EVER! Diane...Nick will LOVE it! If they're still reserving park days you might as well just book him at HS every day and let him park hop!🤗

Can’t wait to ride it. I’m sure he would love to spend every day there :chewy:

Can’t wait to ride it. I’m sure he would love to spend every day there :chewy:

Got some good pictures of Chewy today too! Before the MONSOON 🌩☔🌧 arrived! Oh my goodness it rained HARD with a lot of lightening! We were eating late lunch so we were okay for an hour but Docking Bay 7 was filling up so we felt like we should leave. Thought we'd be okay but got soaked anyway so we decided to leave. WAY to much lightening! Spending the evening at the Lodge!

Got some good pictures of Chewy today too! Before the MONSOON 🌩☔🌧 arrived! Oh my goodness it rained HARD with a lot of lightening! We were eating late lunch so we were okay for an hour but Docking Bay 7 was filling up so we felt like we should leave. Thought we'd be okay but got soaked anyway so we decided to leave. WAY to much lightening! Spending the evening at the Lodge!

Hopefully the monsoons will go away and you’ll have nice weather. Always a chance of the Florida afternoon thunderstorms :umbrella:

Hopefully the monsoons will go away and you’ll have nice weather. Always a chance of the Florida afternoon thunderstorms :umbrella:

As I understand we've had worse weather at home! Little concerned but didn't want to text neighbors while they were in church; numerous post last night of friends in "tornado drills" with TORNADO WARNINGS in the area spending time in hallways! But WE were spending time with dear friends Ed and Toni! Almost 4 hours of fun. Didn't notice until now the pic is blurry but Ed and David ATTACKED their steaks at Shula's! We have a crop waiting for you that I'll post next week! Beautiful day today at AK but possible showers but will be a good time to go back to Lodge for a little rest. 5:30 wake up call but made it to FoP before crowds so worth it! Later....waiting for kids to finish EE and on to Dinosaur...580294

As I understand we've had worse weather at home! Little concerned but didn't want to text neighbors while they were in church; numerous post last night of friends in "tornado drills" with TORNADO WARNINGS in the area spending time in hallways! But WE were spending time with dear friends Ed and Toni! Almost 4 hours of fun. Didn't notice until now the pic is blurry but Ed and David ATTACKED their steaks at Shula's! We have a crop waiting for you that I'll post next week! Beautiful day today at AK but possible showers but will be a good time to go back to Lodge for a little rest. 5:30 wake up call but made it to FoP before crowds so worth it! Later....waiting for kids to finish EE and on to Dinosaur...View attachment 580294

and its sideways also lol

As I understand we've had worse weather at home! Little concerned but didn't want to text neighbors while they were in church; numerous post last night of friends in "tornado drills" with TORNADO WARNINGS in the area spending time in hallways! But WE were spending time with dear friends Ed and Toni! Almost 4 hours of fun. Didn't notice until now the pic is blurry but Ed and David ATTACKED their steaks at Shula's! We have a crop waiting for you that I'll post next week! Beautiful day today at AK but possible showers but will be a good time to go back to Lodge for a little rest. 5:30 wake up call but made it to FoP before crowds so worth it! Later....waiting for kids to finish EE and on to Dinosaur...View attachment 580294

The steaks were awesome! You and Toni also attacked the chicken which was awesome too! Tried some of Toni's.

It was a wonderful night!!!

Wasn't sure today was the right day since we're at the point of asking WHAT DAY IS IT 🤣 but see the other greetings so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE!🎂
...and here's a special picture for you! And I see it's SIDEWAYS 🙃

The steaks were awesome! You and Toni also attacked the chicken which was awesome too! Tried some of Toni's.

It was a wonderful night!!!

I'll post more from regular camera later but this is what we were talking about on the new Epcot fireworks. I DO NOT like all that stuff in the lake! Sure takes away the pretty views! They were working on it last night again so I'm guessing they're just about ready to announce an opening date. Thinking maybe July 4th...580741

Now THAT ONE posted correctly!🤪

I'll post more from regular camera later but this is what we were talking about on the new Epcot fireworks. I DO NOT like all that stuff in the lake! Sure takes away the pretty views! They were working on it last night again so I'm guessing they're just about ready to announce an opening date. Thinking maybe July 4th...View attachment 580741

Now THAT ONE posted correctly!🤪

I hope they don't keep them there all the time. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter