• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Same here...watching that blood sugar level; borderline now which is why I passed the ice cream and candy shops this past weekend and there were a LOT of both! :headache: The pool is my daily exercise so I struggle during the winter months to get in that "30 minutes a day" :rolleyes: but I rationalize with the thoughts that putting up my Christmas decorations give me MORE than that 30 minutes a day of exercise. :goodvibes Sugar levels have been creeping up with every test so I guess that "diet thing" is going to be a way of life for me from here on. :eek: And yes..."love" those appointments and lectures just like you do! :rotfl: :tink:

Ok, my turn. Went today for my test results. Two of the test, the two most important (blood sugar and iron) didn't get run, she has no clue why :confused3 so now I have to go tomorrow to have more blood drawn :sad2:. Of course it a fasting draw, so no morning coffee,,ugh :crazy2:. The ones she did get back were half good (thyroid) and half bad (still low on vitamin D). She also said there was blood and a high white cell count in my urine, what does that mean! No clue, so I will pee in a cup tomorrow too so they can recheck that! Getting old sucks! And course I got the "are you exercising?" question.....we all know the answer to that one :rolleyes1.

Ok, my turn. Went today for my test results. Two of the test, the two most important (blood sugar and iron) didn't get run, she has no clue why :confused3 so now I have to go tomorrow to have more blood drawn :sad2:. Of course it a fasting draw, so no morning coffee,,ugh :crazy2:. The ones she did get back were half good (thyroid) and half bad (still low on vitamin D). She also said there was blood and a high white cell count in my urine, what does that mean! No clue, so I will pee in a cup tomorrow too so they can recheck that! Getting old sucks! And course I got the "are you exercising?" question.....we all know the answer to that one :rolleyes1.

I agree - getting old sucks! :crutches: Sorry you have to do another fasting blood draw! I hate to fast! Makes me hungry just thinking about it! :goodvibes: At least you are staying on top of these things and doing what your doctor says to do. Hope the two most important tests come out okay :hug:

Don't you just love it when the lab messes up? :headache: I always take my morning OJ with me and let it in the car; first thing I grab when I'm done! :rotfl:Sounds like an infection in the urinary tract :headache:...no fun...drink some cranberry juice. :thumbsup2 Good luck and hope that blood sugar hasn't gone up! popcorn:: :tink:

Is it something in the prop storage area?

Backlot Tour?

10fa4e33-5ae4-438b-b955-3e24f1d321cd_zpsj1s5j8mu.jpg

Yes, this is from the Backlot Tour and it's "prop storage". Which area of prop storage and what is it? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter