Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-ZKvWjDx-Th.jpg

I took this photo in the old Fantasyland. It's associated with an attraction ... not in the Storybook Circus area. :tink:
Winnie the Pooh or Little Mermaid?

Mickey's Philharmagic? The Carousel?

Is it there all the time or seasonal? Is it part of a statue or display?

Is it something by the Tangled tower bathrooms?

i-ZKvWjDx-Th.jpg

Maybe I need to clarify; I said this was "associated" with an attraction for the location...it's not directly involved with an attraction. It's not close to Mickey's Philharmagic, the Carousel or the Tangled Tower bathrooms...but it could be in all those places. :goodvibes It's there all the time and not part of a statue or display. :tink:

i-ZKvWjDx-Th.jpg

Maybe I need to clarify; I said this was "associated" with an attraction for the location...it's not directly involved with an attraction. It's not close to Mickey's Philharmagic, the Carousel or the Tangled Tower bathrooms...but it could be in all those places. :goodvibes It's there all the time and not part of a statue or display. :tink:

Does it serve a purpose or just something to look at? Maybe a trash can?

i-ZKvWjDx-Th.jpg

Light post? A decoration? Water fountain?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter