Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

IMHO You should buy your first points directly from Disney so you make sure you get all of the perks. Then buy more points through resale. That's my plan. Apparently you get denied a couple of perks if you don't have direct points. Can't remember what right now. But my suggestion would be to buy 50-60 points from Disney and then buy the rest resale. Then you can get other resorts too. I think right now all Disney will sell you is Copper Creek and the place in Hawaii.

Jeff, I read your other thread. Lots of good points. You are being smarter about this than I was! I bought on impulse while I was there last time because they offered me last years points.

I got the Poly as my home and I love the Poly and it has studios. I didn't want Copper Canyon because I didn't think it had studios or one bedrooms just the cool cabins.

You know Caribbean Beach Resort is not DVC. And you know you can only book your home resort 11 months out. 7 months for everything else. So, like so many people said, there is nothing left in Disneyland's Grand Calif by 7 months out.

And like they said, you don't want to use your DVC points for anything but a DVC resort. The exchange rates for like the Disneyland Hotel are ridiculous.

So, you didn't buy before you left?

i-XxTHf77-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is in France. It's not an attraction, shop or food service and nothing to do with the Storytellers. It's not on a building but it is decorated for Christmas. :tink:

We were just a Epcot yesterday and it amazing how many things you don't notice. I have no clue, so i will guess food stand, trash can or planter?

IMHO You should buy your first points directly from Disney so you make sure you get all of the perks. Then buy more points through resale. That's my plan. Apparently you get denied a couple of perks if you don't have direct points. Can't remember what right now. But my suggestion would be to buy 50-60 points from Disney and then buy the rest resale. Then you can get other resorts too. I think right now all Disney will sell you is Copper Creek and the place in Hawaii.

right now to buy dirct is min 75@182 per point that works out to around $18k cnd and resale is 1/2 that price for more points

Jeff, I read your other thread. Lots of good points. You are being smarter about this than I was! I bought on impulse while I was there last time because they offered me last years points.

I got the Poly as my home and I love the Poly and it has studios. I didn't want Copper Canyon because I didn't think it had studios or one bedrooms just the cool cabins.

You know Caribbean Beach Resort is not DVC. And you know you can only book your home resort 11 months out. 7 months for everything else. So, like so many people said, there is nothing left in Disneyland's Grand Calif by 7 months out.

And like they said, you don't want to use your DVC points for anything but a DVC resort. The exchange rates for like the Disneyland Hotel are ridiculous.

So, you didn't buy before you left?

Yes but Caribbean is getting a whole
New DVC resort that’s why it’s half under construction before if the new resort

And they offered us last years points too but then some one said they do that to make it seem better it’s basically just the remaining points that were banked

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter