Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New for this evening...

i-zkQBBGN-Th.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

What do I do on a cool, rainy Saturday afternoon (instead of working on my Snow Village:rolleyes1)? Get out the SLIDES of DD's first trip to DW in 1981 :faint:...

i-Cgftkmd-S.jpg
i-CHDV43d-S.jpg
i-4HC47Cx-S.jpg
i-GKMJB5Z-S.jpg
i-6GMSw9H-S.jpg
i-FxQGpqK-S.jpg
i-JjWFnfv-S.jpg
i-NBzFfQS-S.jpg
i-JnLjwT8-S.jpg
i-MbXPzt7-S.jpg
i-vhv4V5C-S.jpg
i-xXd5BcK-S.jpg

Found this receipt in youngest DD's first trip book today...can you BELIEVE the price of a room per night...:oops:

i-F9LHwHs-XL.jpg

We even attended the Luau!

i-x2zLF9J-S.jpg
i-mn8Thgw-S.jpg

...and how about VEGGIE VEGGIE FRUIT FRUIT...:rotfl:

i-q4RTHQt-M.jpg
i-LX57Dp4-M.jpg

Some things still look the same :goodvibes...

i-hvsrqmC-S.jpg
i-GZjFX9B-S.jpg
i-5nmVQDP-S.jpg
i-HhW7SPh-S.jpg
i-rTcdqss-S.jpg
i-xRgxgfj-S.jpg

great old photos

Spaceship Earth!?

Is it an old photo or recent? Is it the actual vehicle, or some part of one? Going through all the FW ride vehicles and I can not place it. Maybe Mission Space?

i-zkQBBGN-Th.jpg

Nothing to do with the old photos I've posted but you've given me a GREAT idea! :idea: :rolleyes1 This is recent and is an actual part of an actual ride vehicle; it's not Mission Space or Spaceship Earth. :tink:

i-zkQBBGN-Th.jpg

Nothing to do with the old photos I've posted but you've given me a GREAT idea! :idea: :rolleyes1 This is recent and is an actual part of an actual ride vehicle; it's not Mission Space or Spaceship Earth. :tink:

never mind I did not see the park

I will now go with universe of energy?

Last edited:
Finally cried "UNCLE" and went to doctor; severe, SEVERE allergies is her diagnosis. Chest X-ray to check for pneumonia, "super" allergy prescription medicine and steroid shot and she SAID I should feel better in a couple of days. :rolleyes: Thankful it wasn't the flu but then I'd be on the mend already instead of going on the 5th week of dealing with this! :headache: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter