Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-SW8pGJs-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am, this is from Canada. Tell me where...:goodvibes :tink:

Toy Story? :tink:

This is from an attraction in HS, but it's not from Toy Story. The attraction is still there. It's not quite a poster, it's more of a sign. But it's not a billboard. It is part of the decor and it gives you a direction as in stop, you may not enter here.

This is from an attraction in HS, but it's not from Toy Story. The attraction is still there. It's not quite a poster, it's more of a sign. But it's not a billboard. It is part of the decor and it gives you a direction as in stop, you may not enter here.

Inside or outside?

Muppet Vision?

Park? HS?

Park, resort or other?

We're waiting for a ice/snow/COLD storm scheduled to arrive this early evening...predicted "real feel" temperature of 12 with 20 mph north winds. That's like Diane's -7 for Southerners! :rotfl2: SURE HOPE the coach cancels the soccer game for tomorrow evening :rolleyes1... our "high" tomorrow is 30 and the stupid game is scheduled for 7 PM. :crazy:

i-W9bFDFb-Th.jpg

Everyone is on the ball this Monday morning :yay:...this is from a shop window in HS. :tink:

We're waiting for a ice/snow/COLD storm scheduled to arrive this early evening...predicted "real feel" temperature of 12 with 20 mph north winds. That's like Diane's -7 for Southerners! :rotfl2: SURE HOPE the coach cancels the soccer game for tomorrow evening :rolleyes1... our "high" tomorrow is 30 and the stupid game is scheduled for 7 PM. :crazy:

i-W9bFDFb-Th.jpg

Everyone is on the ball this Monday morning :yay:...this is from a shop window in HS. :tink:
Sunset Blvd or Hollywood Blvd?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter