Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

The Art of Disney or is it in the Marketplace Co-Op?

World of Disney?

b63153b9-68cb-462f-b309-4013f4d46aad_zpscghvloll.jpg

Again...yes and no. :rolleyes: This is the same building as the Art of Disney but this is an adjoining shop with a different name. :goodvibes :tink:

Glad you are back Terri! How was your trip??[/QUOTE]

It was really HOT :sunny::smooth:, lol, but lots of fun. I am pretty sure it was a one time deal. It's a long drive down there, 7 hours :crazy2:. I enjoyed seeing and doing the "tourist" things but honestly the beaches closer to us on the West Coast are much nicer :). But at least now I can say I have been to the Southern most point of the continental USA :tongue:.

Glad you are back Terri! How was your trip??

It was really HOT :sunny::smooth:, lol, but lots of fun. I am pretty sure it was a one time deal. It's a long drive down there, 7 hours :crazy2:. I enjoyed seeing and doing the "tourist" things but honestly the beaches closer to us on the West Coast are much nicer :). But at least now I can say I have been to the Southern most point of the continental USA :tongue:.[/QUOTE]

I don't even want to know how hot it is down there I just know its hot

its hot here but down there is a whole different type of hot lol

Disneys Wonderful World of Memories?

I agree with Diane, WW of Memories, and will add that it is the sign/dispaly over the door.

...AND NOW ONE OF DH'S 3 TRUCKS HAS DIED! :crazy: M-O-R-E REPAIR BILLS AND DW COULD JUST AS WELL BE IN EUROPE NOW SINCE IT'LL TAKE US A L-O-N-G TIME TO GET THAT "VACATION SAVINGS ACCOUNT" BACK UP TO WHAT IT WAS A WEEK AGO! :crazy::faint::rolleyes: ... :rotfl2:

:dance3:Wonderful World of Memories is correct and this is the sign on the building...with all the little scrapbook things on it. Used to buy ALL my scrapbooking stuff there but haven't had the chance to put ANY together the past 5-6 trips! :faint:

IMG_4611.jpg
:tink:

It was really HOT :sunny::smooth:, lol, but lots of fun. I am pretty sure it was a one time deal. It's a long drive down there, 7 hours :crazy2:. I enjoyed seeing and doing the "tourist" things but honestly the beaches closer to us on the West Coast are much nicer :). But at least now I can say I have been to the Southern most point of the continental USA :tongue:.[/QUOTE]

It was really HOT :sunny::smooth:, lol, but lots of fun. I am pretty sure it was a one time deal. It's a long drive down there, 7 hours :crazy2:. I enjoyed seeing and doing the "tourist" things but honestly the beaches closer to us on the West Coast are much nicer :). But at least now I can say I have been to the Southern most point of the continental USA :tongue:.

its hot here but down there is a whole different type of hot lol[/QUOTE]

:beach::sunny::beach: Heating those tropical waters up for a hurricane??? Crazy...it's usually cooler on the beach! We're at a VERY warm 92 right now and had to be 140 in my car after it stayed parked in the sun from 11-3...thought the AC would NEVER cool it down! Haven't been to the Keys to compare but I absolutely LOVE Cocoa Beach. DD stayed at (I think it was) Ft. Walton Beach a few years ago and it was gorgeous! She LOVED it and hated that it was only an overnight stay on the way home from DW. Glad you're back. :tink:

Taking the laptop but not sure if I'll have time to check in tomorrow night so let's get this solved this evening :goodvibes...see if thinking about Santa cools us down...

430dc4a2-3da2-490a-80e2-c78fd079ec51_zpsinnmqzis.jpg

Long drive.:faint: I love the west coast beaches. We would go to Clearwater Beach when we visited my Grandparents.

Taking the laptop but not sure if I'll have time to check in tomorrow night so let's get this solved this evening :goodvibes...see if thinking about Santa cools us down...

430dc4a2-3da2-490a-80e2-c78fd079ec51_zpsinnmqzis.jpg

Shop, attraction or food service?

That's dedication taking your laptop so you can play with us while you are in San Antonio!

its hot here but down there is a whole different type of hot lol[/QUOTE]

:beach::sunny::beach: Heating those tropical waters up for a hurricane??? Crazy...it's usually cooler on the beach! We're at a VERY warm 92 right now and had to be 140 in my car after it stayed parked in the sun from 11-3...thought the AC would NEVER cool it down! Haven't been to the Keys to compare but I absolutely LOVE Cocoa Beach. DD stayed at (I think it was) Ft. Walton Beach a few years ago and it was gorgeous! She LOVED it and hated that it was only an overnight stay on the way home from DW. Glad you're back. :tink:[/QUOTE]

Glad you had fun! I've been as far south as Miami. Would like to see Key West but that's a long way from WA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter