Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one to work on:

i-dFHw6zX-Th.jpg
:tink:

Deluxe? Inside ir outside?

Another crazy Saturday! Slept in; phone call from Sara..."picking you up to go have lunch while we wait for Katie's flowers to be ready"...PROM DAY! Poor ladies at the local flower shop are swamped so had plenty time for a quiet lunch and waiting now for that crazy bunch of girls (ELEVEN of them) to get ready for pictures before the limo picks them up for dinner in Houston. Can't wait to see them all dressed up!

i-LkJWvs6-S.jpg

This is inside at a deluxe resort. :goodvibes :tink:

Another crazy Saturday! Slept in; phone call from Sara..."picking you up to go have lunch while we wait for Katie's flowers to be ready"...PROM DAY! Poor ladies at the local flower shop are swamped so had plenty time for a quiet lunch and waiting now for that crazy bunch of girls (ELEVEN of them) to get ready for pictures before the limo picks them up for dinner in Houston. Can't wait to see them all dressed up!

i-LkJWvs6-S.jpg

This is inside at a deluxe resort. :goodvibes :tink:

I’ll start with the poly?

Prom day can’t wait to see her dress

Well here it is! 😁 This is my favorite photo of the afternoon...CrAzY bunch of girls :crazy:...they WILL have a fun evening :rotfl2: and Lord help their Limo Driver! 😂 The best pic I have showing the true dress color is the one they're walking on the sidewalk! It was SO windy, they didn't want to stay outside long :headache: and don't really blame them! They spent ALL afternoon "doing their hair" plus the wind kept blowing it in their faces!

1713059811882.png
P1090644-S.jpg
P1090616-S.jpg
P2030985-S.jpg
P2030987-S.jpg
P1090624-S.jpg
P2040086-S.jpg
P2040101-S.jpg
P2040015-S.jpg
P2040032-S.jpg
P1090660-S.jpg
P2040051-S.jpg
P2040061-S.jpg
P1090679-S.jpg

Well here it is! 😁 This is my favorite photo of the afternoon...CrAzY bunch of girls :crazy:...they WILL have a fun evening :rotfl2: and Lord help their Limo Driver! 😂 The best pic I have showing the true dress color is the one they're walking on the sidewalk! It was SO windy, they didn't want to stay outside long :headache: and don't really blame them! They spent ALL afternoon "doing their hair" plus the wind kept blowing it in their faces!

View attachment 851443
P1090644-S.jpg
P1090616-S.jpg
P2030985-S.jpg
P2030987-S.jpg
P1090624-S.jpg
P2040086-S.jpg
P2040101-S.jpg
P2040015-S.jpg
P2040032-S.jpg
P1090660-S.jpg
P2040051-S.jpg
P2040061-S.jpg
P1090679-S.jpg

I love her dress the color is so pretty. Her hair is so pretty too. Great pictures I love when you do the special effects with your camera.

I love her dress the color is so pretty. Her hair is so pretty too. Great pictures I love when you do the special effects with your camera.

They had a good time! :goodvibes Got a text from Sara a few hours ago, they were home safely and ready for the sleepover! Loved the limo driver :lovestruc I'm not sure which dress I liked better either! They were both SO pretty; I think the red one was more "Katie"...vibrant and full of fun; the green one was more "sophisticated" and grown up. The "fun" events are officially over 😩; this week will be full of stress for her friends. Dora tryouts this coming Friday and, since she choreographed the tryout video she has to "keep her distance" until she's onstage with the remaining seniors to "pass the crown of leadership". I know who she's "pulling for" (and firmly believe one of the girls is a "shoe in") but the remaining 4 officers...it's a coin flip! I know who she WANTS to be in the leadership role but she has to remain impartial. Gonna be a l-o-n-g week for those girls! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter