Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Yes....the insurance company suggested 3 shops in Katy but that's an hours drive away and he doesn't know their work. This local shop is REALLY good....which is why they're so busy. He said as long as he gets his windshield replaced he's good with driving it just as long as the insurance company gives him a check now for repairs! We'll see what the adjuster says when they make it by to inspect.

i-dccJ6BD-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes, this is from Prime Time; tell me what it is. :goodvibes:tink:

Is it in the eating area? Is it a menu?

Yes....the insurance company suggested 3 shops in Katy but that's an hours drive away and he doesn't know their work. This local shop is REALLY good....which is why they're so busy. He said as long as he gets his windshield replaced he's good with driving it just as long as the insurance company gives him a check now for repairs! We'll see what the adjuster says when they make it by to inspect.

i-dccJ6BD-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes, this is from Prime Time; tell me what it is. :goodvibes:tink:

wall paper?

Here's on for the weekend; suppose to be a beautiful spring one here. What about the rest of you? Still getting snow?

i-kSSHMX3-S.jpg
:tink:

Attraction shop or food service?

We’re getting a snow storm tonight and tomorrow. Not sure how much they keep changing it. Some areas north of us they are saying could get 20 inches.

start with park?

MK?

Attraction shop or food service?

We’re getting a snow storm tonight and tomorrow. Not sure how much they keep changing it. Some areas north of us they are saying could get 20 inches.

Oh WOW...that could be a BIG snowstorm! Sara and Amanda had a storm come through their areas last night! We just had rain but Amanda had a table that was in the back yard blow OVER the fence and was laying by their carport this morning! Sara's area had quite a few trees down or with broken limbs. They slept through it! :rotfl2: It's been a busy, tiring week for both of them! We spent our pretty afternoon shopping for the bathroom renovation; got the wash basin ordered today and David is SUPPOSE to start laying the shower tile tomorrow! 🫰 Stay warm Diane!

i-kSSHMX3-S.jpg

This is from a park but it's not from an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

Oh WOW...that could be a BIG snowstorm! Sara and Amanda had a storm come through their areas last night! We just had rain but Amanda had a table that was in the back yard blow OVER the fence and was laying by their carport this morning! Sara's area had quite a few trees down or with broken limbs. They slept through it! :rotfl2: It's been a busy, tiring week for both of them! We spent our pretty afternoon shopping for the bathroom renovation; got the wash basin ordered today and David is SUPPOSE to start laying the shower tile tomorrow! 🫰 Stay warm Diane!

i-kSSHMX3-S.jpg

This is from a park but it's not from an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

Epcot?

Insurance adjuster on truck was here this morning for inspection; doesn't THINK they'll "total" it and David told him to try really hard not too! :rotfl: He found a lot more damage though than David saw so we'll just have to wait and see.

i-kSSHMX3-S.jpg

No Ma'am, this is from HS. :goodvibes:tink:

Is it on Hollywood or Sunset?

That's SO pretty! I just love your deck; wish our patio looked that clean. :rotfl: With our big old picnic table out there and firewood, the grill and David's "stuff" under the covered area it's more of a "work area", not a place to sit and enjoy the outdoors! :rolleyes: At least you're not "buried in snow"; hopefully spring arrives soon for you too! :tink:

Restroom?

Allie has had a busy couple of days. Friday was spent at a political conference activity and requirement for her Sumner's scholarship. She said it was fascinating and a little scary! She learned some thing we may not want to hear! :scared: Math conference was today. She was asked to present a paper for this one but declined; to much to get done on her graduation thesis but still had a good time connecting with other "math nerds". :goodvibes

i-kSSHMX3-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not a restroom area. :tink:

Allie has had a busy couple of days. Friday was spent at a political conference activity and requirement for her Sumner's scholarship. She said it was fascinating and a little scary! She learned some thing we may not want to hear! :scared: Math conference was today. She was asked to present a paper for this one but declined; to much to get done on her graduation thesis but still had a good time connecting with other "math nerds". :goodvibes

i-kSSHMX3-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not a restroom area. :tink:

She must be excited to graduate

Does the building serve a purpose or is it part of the decor?

She must be excited to graduate

Does the building serve a purpose or is it part of the decor?

:goodvibes She's ready! Six weeks to go but busy weeks. Once the theme papers are done she'll start celebrating! Still no word on her final decision but it will be in Florida! :dance3:

i-kSSHMX3-S.jpg

I think it's a food service building but not sure; just looking for a general description of the area. :goodvibes:tink:

:goodvibes She's ready! Six weeks to go but busy weeks. Once the theme papers are done she'll start celebrating! Still no word on her final decision but it will be in Florida! :dance3:

i-kSSHMX3-S.jpg

I think it's a food service building but not sure; just looking for a general description of the area. :goodvibes:tink:

Down the end of Sunset near Fantasmic and the ice cream place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter