Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-ZBhTNsD-Th.jpg

This is not from one of the FW pavilions so not in The Land and nothing to do with Club Cool. It IS in the FW section of Epcot. :tink:

Spaceship Earth or Innovations?

I never want to hear the words "have you talked to Amanda this morning" when I answer the phone! :scared: Let's just say she's not the "luckiest one" in our family! :rolleyes1 News this morning that our son-in-law was in an auto accident last night trying to avoid hitting a deer. The absolute WORST part of fall....if those beautiful animals would just stay OFF THE ROADS life would be so much easier! 😵 Hit his head and spent the night in the ER for observation but he's back home "sleeping it off". Now we just have to find his truck! :confused3🥴

Crazy day ahead...flu shot appointment after lunch and "emotional business transaction" this afternoon plus Allie is home for a short fall break! :dumbo: HPU gives the students a "5 day weekend" after they finish mid-terms and she's waiting for "Mimi's Chicken Squash Soup" for dinner before the football game tomorrow night. While I live my "crazy day" here's a new crop to work on....

i-P62xXD3-Th.jpg
:tink:

I never want to hear the words "have you talked to Amanda this morning" when I answer the phone! :scared: Let's just say she's not the "luckiest one" in our family! :rolleyes1 News this morning that our son-in-law was in an auto accident last night trying to avoid hitting a deer. The absolute WORST part of fall....if those beautiful animals would just stay OFF THE ROADS life would be so much easier! 😵 Hit his head and spent the night in the ER for observation but he's back home "sleeping it off". Now we just have to find his truck! :confused3🥴

Crazy day ahead...flu shot appointment after lunch and "emotional business transaction" this afternoon plus Allie is home for a short fall break! :dumbo: HPU gives the students a "5 day weekend" after they finish mid-terms and she's waiting for "Mimi's Chicken Squash Soup" for dinner before the football game tomorrow night. While I live my "crazy day" here's a new crop to work on....

i-P62xXD3-Th.jpg

Park, resort or other?

Hope he is ok. Find his truck:eek: It will be nice to have Allie home.

Park, resort or other?

Hope he is ok. Find his truck:eek: It will be nice to have Allie home.

YES...a wreaker service picked it up as he was on the way to the hospital and Amanda can't find out WHICH service it was! 🥴 David was going by the Sheriff's Dept. this afternoon so hopefully, by the time they've both rested, they'll know where it is. He didn't even know if it was "driveable"; he was "out of it" when EMS got there. :rolleyes: Amanda didn't want to "worry us" :headache: last night so she didn't call to tell us until this morning; HAD WE KNOWN, David could have tracked the truck down last night! :headache:

i-P62xXD3-Th.jpg

This will be in a park. :tink:

YES...a wreaker service picked it up as he was on the way to the hospital and Amanda can't find out WHICH service it was! 🥴 David was going by the Sheriff's Dept. this afternoon so hopefully, by the time they've both rested, they'll know where it is. He didn't even know if it was "driveable"; he was "out of it" when EMS got there. :rolleyes: Amanda didn't want to "worry us" :headache: last night so she didn't call to tell us until this morning; HAD WE KNOWN, David could have tracked the truck down last night! :headache:

i-P62xXD3-Th.jpg

MK or HS?

i-P62xXD3-Th.jpg

Attraction, shop or food service?

Glad your son in law is okay. It's hunting season out here. I hit a deer last year this time and 3 years ago this time of year. Fortunately I just had damage to my rig. I wasn't hurt. Hope you find his truck!

I'll be like Jeff...a wall? :rotfl2: Maybe a fireplace mantle or shelf on the wall? :tink:
There is a thing on the wall, I can't remember what it is. :headache: Carousel, music thing, organ:headache:

Give the point to Diane. It's some sort of musical thing. I see drums, a keyboard, bells and pipes so I'm not sure exactly what it's called.

Last edited:
MK or HS?
Attraction, shop or food service?

Glad your son in law is okay. It's hunting season out here. I hit a deer last year this time and 3 years ago this time of year. Fortunately I just had damage to my rig. I wasn't hurt. Hope you find his truck!

We found the truck! :dance3: Wasn't a whole lot of damage and had Bryan not been so "out of it" we could have been called and driven it home ourselves last night. :headache: No idea WHY they took him to a Houston hospital; they evaluated him and didn't even take x-ray's. He could have VERY easily been taken to our local hospital and David is going to "have a word" :rolleyes1 with our local EMS Director. :rolleyes1 BUT...I'm thinking they thought it was a serious head injury since he was so "out there". They had difficulty even getting information on who to notify. Just thankful he wasn't seriously injured...and that he MISSED the deer! I HATE deer season :headache:; know exactly what you mean Denise! We were on "pins and needles" while Allie was driving home last night since she has to drive through 2 heavy deer populated counties on her way home! I absolutely hate driving ANYWHERE during October, November & December...they pop out of nowhere SO fast! 😲😱😳

i-P62xXD3-Th.jpg

This is from a HS shop. :tink:

We found the truck! :dance3: Wasn't a whole lot of damage and had Bryan not been so "out of it" we could have been called and driven it home ourselves last night. :headache: No idea WHY they took him to a Houston hospital; they evaluated him and didn't even take x-ray's. He could have VERY easily been taken to our local hospital and David is going to "have a word" :rolleyes1 with our local EMS Director. :rolleyes1 BUT...I'm thinking they thought it was a serious head injury since he was so "out there". They had difficulty even getting information on who to notify. Just thankful he wasn't seriously injured...and that he MISSED the deer! I HATE deer season :headache:; know exactly what you mean Denise! We were on "pins and needles" while Allie was driving home last night since she has to drive through 2 heavy deer populated counties on her way home! I absolutely hate driving ANYWHERE during October, November & December...they pop out of nowhere SO fast! 😲😱😳

i-P62xXD3-Th.jpg

Hollywood or Sunset?

Glad you found the truck. You would think getting him to the CLOSEST hospital would have been the best thing.:confused3

Hollywood or Sunset?

Glad you found the truck. You would think getting him to the CLOSEST hospital would have been the best thing.:confused3

I honestly think they thought he had a severe head injury; he remembers nothing from the "scene". He did ask them, after 30 minutes into the ambulance ride, where they were going. He said he knew they should have been at the Bellville Hospital after that length of time. :confused3

i-P62xXD3-Th.jpg

This shop is on Hollywood Blvd. :tink:

I honestly think they thought he had a severe head injury; he remembers nothing from the "scene". He did ask them, after 30 minutes into the ambulance ride, where they were going. He said he knew they should have been at the Bellville Hospital after that length of time. :confused3

i-P62xXD3-Th.jpg

This shop is on Hollywood Blvd. :tink:

Adrian and Ediths head to Toe?

Nice visit this morning with nephew and his wife after we signed the land transfer papers making them the "official" land owners of part of my childhood homestead. 🎉🎊🎉 They are SUPER excited to be moving from the urban Houston area to "the country"; makes me smile to see them so happy. Now I need to find the perfect DISNEY housewarming gift for them when their house is complete. (They got engaged in front of the Castle and were married at the GF Wedding Chapel.) Guess I need a shopping trip to Disney Springs! 😁

New crop to start the weekend! :goofy:

i-jnfPrmW-S.jpg

so we got a dog the other day

its not the type of dog i wanted to get but she seems to fit in really well with the kids
and we named her Minnie
she is a chihuahua mix but we are not sure with what, she is a rescue dog

i-P62xXD3-Th.jpg

oh wow thats scary luck he is ok and did not get hurt too bad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter