Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-m2PTQgc-Th.jpg

This is in a park. :tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

I'm not so sure the mask requirement will go away by then! 🥴 I'm concerned about it still be in effect when we go for our 50th anniversary celebration in the summer of '21...we may postpone that celebration until 2022. I'm afraid the mask will be required until there's a vaccine. 😲 I sure hope I'm wrong! At least it shouldn't be hot in February! :tink:

I am hoping all stuff goes away by 2021 its over a year from when we are going and by then you would think things would be some what back to normal

we are still thinking Nov 2021 for our next family trip with both kids, my mom and maybe some others if they can afford to go by then

we are planning on renting DVC and getting a 1 or 2 bedroom suite

Last edited:
I am hoping all stuff goes away by 2021 its over a year from when we are going and by then you would think things would be some what back to normal

we are still thinking Nov 2021 for our next family trip with both kids, my mom and maybe some others if they can afford to go by then

we are planning on renting DVC and getting a 1 or 2 bedroom suite

So are we! We're doing our 50th anniversary trip in the summer of 2021; WANTED to do a November trip but school schedules make it impossible. 😞 We'll be using Sara/Treavor's DVC points for a 2 bedroom and studio but she's afraid we may have a difficult time with all the backlog on DVC rentals because of the shutdown. She can book at their home resort, BLT in July so we're keeping our fingers crossed. BLT would be perfect for your family if you can rent some points there. With the kids, the MK is the most popular park and you can walk over! I really enjoyed staying there in 2010. I'll be honest though, I'm more than a little nervous we won't be "back to normal" by 2021. 🙄:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter