Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

For the weekend:

i-rxxq5nz-Th.jpg
:tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

Glad I'm going to DW in Feb.

I'm not so sure the mask requirement will go away by then! 🥴 I'm concerned about it still be in effect when we go for our 50th anniversary celebration in the summer of '21...we may postpone that celebration until 2022. I'm afraid the mask will be required until there's a vaccine. 😲 I sure hope I'm wrong! At least it shouldn't be hot in February! :tink:

Thank You :goodvibes Nick is treating us. I wish restaurants were open so we could actually go out but take out works too.::yes::

You bet take out works! It's my favorite way to dine :goodvibes; I'd much rather sit in my shorts and tee shirt than have to get dressed up! :rotfl2: This isolation business has made me lazier than ever! 🤭 Katie has a dance recital this evening; it's her "2nd studio"...the one she only takes tap in so she's in only 1 number. She gave us "permission" to watch it online :jumping1: so we'll be shelling peas while we watch! Enjoy your "evening off" and hope Nick brings home your favorites! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter