• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This was one of the most exciting moments of the trip! And happy belated birthday Ed!

View attachment 478225

Awesome! Sara and Katie had the BEST experience on Rise of the Resistance...absolutely loved it. Since theirs was a "4 parks, 1 day" trip, they didn't get a chance to do Smuggler's Run but they were okay with that...wanted to save something new for their June trip. Thanks for reminding me about Ed's birthday 🙄...never looked at my calendar last week! :faint: I'll have to get a text off as soon as I'm finished here! :blush::tink:

Is it associated with a ride? Like the shop after the Pooh ride?

:mickeyjum Good way to start the week! Solved crop...the Hundred Acre Goods shop...:tigger:

i-cppdt6R-XL.jpg
:tink:

You have to go back to school tomorrow, don't you? 🙃 POOH! :tink:

Yes:( Was sick for most of the week. Then Saturday I hurt my back and spent yesterday in the chair not moving. Almost stayed home, probably should have it was busy at work. Back is feeling a little better.

I need to start writing down birthdays, I don't know when anyone's birthday is.:o

Yes:( Was sick for most of the week. Then Saturday I hurt my back and spent yesterday in the chair not moving. Almost stayed home, probably should have it was busy at work. Back is feeling a little better.

I need to start writing down birthdays, I don't know when anyone's birthday is.:o

Well that sucks! You're not suppose to be sick during you spring break! 😕 Sara's afraid that will happen to us since the flu is so bad around here! She's seriously considering getting her doctor to prescribe Tamiflu just to have it on hand when we're gone...but it's so dang expensive! 😳 Hope your back is better! BTW...MY birthday 🎂 is June 17th :goodvibes. I just need to look at my calendar! I have everyone's birthday written down and Facebook notices help me remember too ... but Ed's not on Facebook so it just passed me by! :sad2: I DID notice it the week before and thought "I need to write a note" but....didn't happen! :faint::tink:

Well that sucks! You're not suppose to be sick during you spring break! 😕 Sara's afraid that will happen to us since the flu is so bad around here! She's seriously considering getting her doctor to prescribe Tamiflu just to have it on hand when we're gone...but it's so dang expensive! 😳 Hope your back is better! BTW...MY birthday 🎂 is June 17th :goodvibes. I just need to look at my calendar! I have everyone's birthday written down and Facebook notices help me remember too ... but Ed's not on Facebook so it just passed me by! :sad2: I DID notice it the week before and thought "I need to write a note" but....didn't happen! :faint::tink:

I like the facebook reminders but not everyone has their birthdays in the profile so I do miss a few haha and yes I have sever friends who are not on facebook so I have to try to remember those the old fashion way lol

Ed had a great birthday...View attachment 478267 :tink:

That is one of his best looks yet! That's so cool that he and his daughter do that!

What time in the morning did you have to get there? We are going to try when we go in a few weeks.

This was Disneyland so I'm not sure it's the same. We just had to be in the park before it opened. The first day we were through security at 7:15 am. in the park by 7:45 for Early Morning Magic. So we were well in the park by the official opening at 9:00. Then everyone all over the park stares at their phones counting down the seconds until 9:00. You frantically push "Join Boarding Group" until you get a number.

Mostly the app crashes and we'd have to sign out and back in, in a panic. You hear people all around you screaming with joy as they get their numbers while you panic, pushing "JOIN BOARDING GROUP!!!!" Finally got my number.

All the boarding passes are gone by 9:01. We were called back at 3:15 and had until 5:15 to show up and get in line for another 30 min or so.

We were lucky enough to get boarding passes all 3 days that we tried. But one day we were called back during our dinner/World of Color light show so we skipped it. The last day we got 103.

You had to just stand in line for the Millennium Falcon. About 25 min both times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter