Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Hall of President's? :tink:

Yes! :yay: This is from the Hall of Presidents!

Can you tell me where? That should be easy. And, for bonus points, tell me which president is with Walt. Hint: It's his favorite president.

Dang...I wish I'd had time to visit it...those are SO cute! That trip was only a 5 day one and the last night I'd intended to walk the resort and take pictures but I was soooo tired and once I walked ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE LITTLE MERMAID SECTION :crazy2: I had no desire to go any further! :lmao: I DID take pictures of the Little Mermaid section that night but that was it! Magic Express picked me up at 6 AM and I never went to bed that last night...I was afraid I'd sleep through my alarm! 🥴:tink:

I know the feeling, we were exploring the resort and I only made it as far as the Lion King section. I was too tired to go to the Little Mermaid section. :rotfl:

DIANE...hope you're not one of the thousands in the northeast that has lost power! 😲 Saw on Weather Channel Mt. Washington clocked in with 90 mph winds! 🌬:tink:

We are lucky haven't lost power yet. Storm was pretty nasty. A lot of people lost power in our town and the towns around us. I guess a lot of people around New England lost power. Lots of school closings unfortunately my school had school. Going to work this morning you couldn't even see the road it was covered with leaves.

We are lucky haven't lost power yet. Storm was pretty nasty. A lot of people lost power in our town and the towns around us. I guess a lot of people around New England lost power. Lots of school closings unfortunately my school had school. Going to work this morning you couldn't even see the road it was covered with leaves.

Glad you didn't lose power! :yay: Too bad YOUR school wasn't closed!

I wish you could go to Disney World more often! :tink:

I know the feeling, we were exploring the resort and I only made it as far as the Lion King section. I was too tired to go to the Little Mermaid section. :rotfl:

That's why I always book "preferred" now ☺...that walk ALL the way back to the Little Mermaid section after a long day in the park was brutal...ALMOST...but not quite as bad as the L-O-N-G hallway at Kidani...THAT WAS THE WORSE ONE EVER! :faint: I made that comment on a Facebook post a couple weeks ago and was surprised I had SO many people that commented and agreed with me! I think I have one picture of the Cars Section that I took the morning I left because I had to walk past it to get to the ME pickup area! :rotfl:

That storm sounded AWFUL! It just kind of "blew up", didn't it? The central pressure in the Boston area dropped 30 millibars in 15 hours...that's unheard of! :faint: Hope you keep your power; sounds like the winds will hang around for a few more days. You could be in for a long weekend! :eek::tink:

Little chilly out there tonight but perfect football weather :goodvibes...cheerleaders had to pull out their jackets around 6 this evening!

i-cchQtvK-M.jpg
i-ZRsTMBZ-M.jpg
i-hWHFq8Q-M.jpg
:tink:

That's why I always book "preferred" now ☺...that walk ALL the way back to the Little Mermaid section after a long day in the park was brutal...ALMOST...but not quite as bad as the L-O-N-G hallway at Kidani...THAT WAS THE WORSE ONE EVER! :faint: I made that comment on a Facebook post a couple weeks ago and was surprised I had SO many people that commented and agreed with me! I think I have one picture of the Cars Section that I took the morning I left because I had to walk past it to get to the ME pickup area! :rotfl:

That storm sounded AWFUL! It just kind of "blew up", didn't it? The central pressure in the Boston area dropped 30 millibars in 15 hours...that's unheard of! :faint: Hope you keep your power; sounds like the winds will hang around for a few more days. You could be in for a long weekend! :eek::tink:

Same with us, at AKL we were on the 4th floor at the very end of the NEVER ENDING HALLWAY. :faint: I don't do elevators so we had to walk up stairs first. That had to be the worst.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter