• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Tren-D? Or Basin?

i-rjRT2z4-Th.jpg

No Ma'm not from Tren-D or the Basin. :tink:

I had a feeling when they called time out and he kicked it and made it he was going to miss. They did the same thing last time they were kicking a field goal but he didn't kick the ball.:headache: Oh well hopefully it will work out better for Dallas. It would be cool to see a Pats/Cowboys Superbowl.

Pats/Cowboys would be a SUPER Super Bowl! :cheer2: But I'm being very cautious :rotfl:... Dallas would have to get by NEW ORLEANS or THE **** EAGLES in the Championship Game :headache:. Can you tell I think the SAINTS will make it to the Super Bowl! I'm just super glad Dallas is playing again Saturday and actually have a chance to win this one! :goodvibes :tink:

Park, resort or other?

By the way....my Christmas tree is still up and fully decorated :scared:

:yay: So is mine...and will be for at least another MONTH! I'm okay with it and not in a hurry to take my inside decorations down:goodvibes; love, love, LOVE Christmas and the longer I can keep it around the happier I am! :lovestruc Right now I'm off to help a friend "pack it up"; my dear friend, Ms. Jackie, is retiring and closing her beloved Cottonwood Cottage :sad1:. She's supplied me with Snow Village pieces longer than I care to remember. She's asked me to pack ALL her Village pieces away for online sales. Quite a chore ahead but happy to help her out!

i-zbzF6gh-Th.jpg

This is from a resort. :tink:

:yay: So is mine...and will be for at least another MONTH! I'm okay with it and not in a hurry to take my inside decorations down:goodvibes; love, love, LOVE Christmas and the longer I can keep it around the happier I am! :lovestruc Right now I'm off to help a friend "pack it up"; my dear friend, Ms. Jackie, is retiring and closing her beloved Cottonwood Cottage :sad1:. She's supplied me with Snow Village pieces longer than I care to remember. She's asked me to pack ALL her Village pieces away for online sales. Quite a chore ahead but happy to help her out!

i-zbzF6gh-Th.jpg

Value, mod or deluxe?

i-zbzF6gh-Th.jpg

Inside or outside?

Entrance is what I was looking for.

581 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

I would still have mine up but my husband was eager to finish painting the living room so the tree had to come down.

I just love those plants! The Polynesian landscaping is, IMO, the best on Disney property!

I forgot he was painting BEFORE Christmas! :rolleyes: I guess if he's eager to do it it's worth having the tree down early. I'm lucky here...David enjoys the decorations as much as I do so he usually doesn't "nag" me to get things finished...he just does things when he's good and ready...LIKE CHRISTMAS EVE! :crazy::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter