Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Osborne Lights?

party: Yes Ma'am! party:

i-hbmt5HW-XL.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

I still have to finish my wrapping too.

I THINK I'm going to finish so I don't have to stay up until 3 AM on the 23rd but every year I feel like I "have a handle" on it something comes up! :rolleyes: Hopefully this year will be different. Won't be able to do much tomorrow...Redstorm is staying her while her Dad is at a meeting and DD and the Princess are shoe shopping.

i-fJPgF29-Th.jpg

This is from an other. :tink:

I THINK I'm going to finish so I don't have to stay up until 3 AM on the 23rd but every year I feel like I "have a handle" on it something comes up! :rolleyes: Hopefully this year will be different. Won't be able to do much tomorrow...Redstorm is staying her while her Dad is at a meeting and DD and the Princess are shoe shopping.

i-fJPgF29-Th.jpg

This is from an other. :tink:

Boardwalk or Disney Springs?

Boardwalk or Disney Springs?

Just got a couple of pictures from my nephew and his wife...weather is BEAUTIFUL at DW today...prettiest blue sky and moderate temperatures and HS isn't even crowded yet! Rope drop was 8:30 and they rode Slinky Dog and RnR before 9. :goodvibes

i-fJPgF29-Th.jpg

This is from Disney Springs. :tink:

Last edited:
Just got a couple of pictures from my nephew and his wife...weather is BEAUTIFUL at DW today...prettiest blue sky and moderate temperatures and HS isn't even crowded yet! Rope drop was 8:30 and they rode Slinky Dog and RnR before 9. :goodvibes

i-fJPgF29-Th.jpg

This is from Disney Springs. :tink:

Shop or food service?

041c by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is somewhere in the lobby of AoA.

Redstorm's been with me all day and she's doing GREAT! :yay: She's actually going to try to eat tamales for dinner; one of her high school friends sent her a text earlier and offered her a dozen. One of the stitches is trying to come out but the swelling is down. She thinks she'll be "good to go" for Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas Day lunch! :goodvibes We've been watching the State Playoffs ALL day...some good games today!

Now come the fun part :rolleyes:...trying to figure out where! :goodvibes What about the chandelier with the pencil drawings outside the gift shop? :tink:

Redstorm's been with me all day and she's doing GREAT! :yay: She's actually going to try to eat tamales for dinner; one of her high school friends sent her a text earlier and offered her a dozen. One of the stitches is trying to come out but the swelling is down. She thinks she'll be "good to go" for Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas Day lunch! :goodvibes We've been watching the State Playoffs ALL day...some good games today!

Now come the fun part :rolleyes:...trying to figure out where! :goodvibes What about the chandelier with the pencil drawings outside the gift shop? :tink:

OK that was too easy.:rotfl: Glad Allie is doing good.

041 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter