Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

MK?

Cookies sound good.

Cookies are awesome BUT...you make the dough, then make the icing (chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and cherry juice :cloud9:), roll the dough into balls, put an indentation in the balls and fill with a cherry and then put the topping on before baking. SO good...

i-Z5WGB62-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the MK. :tink:

Cookies are awesome BUT...you make the dough, then make the icing (chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and cherry juice :cloud9:), roll the dough into balls, put an indentation in the balls and fill with a cherry and then put the topping on before baking. SO good...

i-Z5WGB62-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the MK. :tink:

HS or AK?

Is it part of an attraction, shop or food service?

DH said Redstorm's soccer game got "interesting"! :rolleyes: The league has a lot of Hispanic players and they take their soccer VERY seriously :oops:; things didn't go well with one of the players on their team and after the game...instead of a "hand shake" she started a FIGHT with the player she'd battled with during the game! :scared: Redstorm was already on the sidelines (she'd scored 3 goals and was "benched" so she'd be fresh for tomorrow's final game of the tournament) and son-in-law told Kami during a game timeout he had a feeling things were going to get "dicey" so she should get off the field immediately after time ran out. He told DH to take the girls to the truck and he hung around to help break up the fight...emptied the benches! :scared1:

i-Z5WGB62-Th.jpg

This is associated with an attraction. :tink:

DH said Redstorm's soccer game got "interesting"! :rolleyes: The league has a lot of Hispanic players and they take their soccer VERY seriously :oops:; things didn't go well with one of the players on their team and after the game...instead of a "hand shake" she started a FIGHT with the player she'd battled with during the game! :scared: Redstorm was already on the sidelines (she'd scored 3 goals and was "benched" so she'd be fresh for tomorrow's final game of the tournament) and son-in-law told Kami during a game timeout he had a feeling things were going to get "dicey" so she should get off the field immediately after time ran out. He told DH to take the girls to the truck and he hung around to help break up the fight...emptied the benches! :scared1:

i-Z5WGB62-Th.jpg

This is associated with an attraction. :tink:

Osborne Lights?

Hope they don't have to play that team again.:eek:

Osborne Lights?

Hope they don't have to play that team again.:eek:

:rotfl: But the problem is the girl that STARTED the fight...she's on their team! :rotfl2: SIL was going to talk to the coach and let him know he expects him to "get control" of her or they were pulling out of the team for safety purposes! :eek:

i-Z5WGB62-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Now you've got it...which scene? :tink:

:rotfl: But the problem is the girl that STARTED the fight...she's on their team! :rotfl2: SIL was going to talk to the coach and let him know he expects him to "get control" of her or they were pulling out of the team for safety purposes! :eek:

i-Z5WGB62-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Now you've got it...which scene? :tink:

Nativity? One of the 3 kings?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter