• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-3TmRNV4-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from on of the water parks; tell me which one and what it is. :scratchin :tink:

Blizzard Beach. Are they plates?

:rotfl2: This basically describes the first basketball game most of these young ladies have ever played :rotfl2:...laughter and chaotic! :lmao: The Princess ended up with FOUR FOWLS :eek:...I think she thought she was playing SOCCER...which she did immediately after basketball...and then a quick trip back to the high school for the annual bonfire before the first playoff game!:cheer2: Busy evening...

i-K2h59Mw-S.jpg
i-tGPMCZ5-S.jpg
i-D3wwctz-S.jpg
i-mwBcJKP-S.jpg
i-zS3pF47-S.jpg
:tink:

We got about 6" of the white stuff.:crazy2: I was hoping for a snow day but we still had school. There was a delay but we still have to go in at normal time.

Good start to the season :rolleyes1; I know you wanted to postpone it as long as possible though! I'm sure you'll have more snow days in the future! :oops: We have a BEAUTIFUL day today...it's currently 70 and clear with no wind. :cloud9: Perfect timing for the weekend and Redstorm's try out camp at the college she HOPES to attend in the future! She and her Dad are leaving for Corpus Christi after school and DD and the Princess are headed to dance workshop in Houston area after attending the Phantom of the Opera tonight at Sarofim Hall in downtown Houston tonight. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter