Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

that's great news for sure

Unbelievable :faint:...the power of prayer and the wisdom of her medical team. What a scary time that family went through...I still can't imagine 13 HOURS OF SURGERY! What a wonderful example of the old saying "it takes a village to raise a child". Life "stopped" for the entire community for awhile and it's so nice being able to celebrate their good news! :lovestruc :tink:

Never noticed that.....is it suppose to be a bird eating a person ?!?!

lol it does look like a bird eating a person

I never notice that rock before I will have to look for it next time we are there[/QUOTE]

...part of the "details" that make Disney special. That area is between the 2 buildings the queue winds through if I'm remembering correctly. :tink:

Elephant, rhino or temple scenes?

i-HPn86x3-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is close to the temple scene; now just tell me what it is. :goodvibes :tink:

Unbelievable :faint:...the power of prayer and the wisdom of her medical team. What a scary time that family went through...I still can't imagine 13 HOURS OF SURGERY! What a wonderful example of the old saying "it takes a village to raise a child". Life "stopped" for the entire community for awhile and it's so nice being able to celebrate their good news! :lovestruc :tink:

Great news she is coming home.

Some sort of holiday decoration?:rotfl:

Flags, deflated paper lanterns, grocery bags....... honestly have no clue :confused3.

:rotfl: Not exactly what I was looking for but pretty close to a "holiday decoration"! It's a parachute bringing in Christmas gifts...if you look closely you can see the gifts attached to the chute...:dance3::yay::dance3::

i-C5ZsBgG-XL.jpg

Another parachute has dropped more gifts as part of the scene...

i-BzdKwBS-XL.jpg
:tink:

Early road trip game tonight so we're leaving shortly :car:...here's a crop to work on this evening:

i-sVGDXBC-Th.jpg

Last edited:
:rotfl: Not exactly what I was looking for but pretty close to a "holiday decoration"! It's a parachute bringing in Christmas gifts...if you look closely you can see the gifts attached to the chute...:dance3::yay::dance3::

i-C5ZsBgG-XL.jpg

Another parachute has dropped more gifts as part of the scene...

i-BzdKwBS-XL.jpg

That's funny I kept saying to myself it looks like a parachute but I couldn't remember a parachute from the ride and didn't know how it would tie into a holiday decoration.:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter