• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

elastigirl? park? is it from a poster ?

I'm going with a park too...is is one of those special backgrounds in the MK (that I totally missed too :rolleyes:) that you can get your picture taken in front of? :tink:

736aa by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is not from a park. Not a poster and not one of the backgrounds that you can get your picture taken in front of. I saw the Incredibles background one in Tomorrowland but we didn't stop can't remember exactly why, either the kids weren't with us at the time or we were on our way to a fast pass.:headache:

THANK YOU :goodvibes...planning on many more ahead for us!

i-LZmKwMF-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the MK. :tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

736aa by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is not from a park. Not a poster and not one of the backgrounds that you can get your picture taken in front of. I saw the Incredibles background one in Tomorrowland but we didn't stop can't remember exactly why, either the kids weren't with us at the time or we were on our way to a fast pass.:headache:

That's the only one I saw too...in Tomorrowland and we were on our way to Buzz Lightyear! Back to the basics on your crop :rotfl:...resort or other? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter