• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 19.

15e897ec-aa0b-4cc4-963f-fbd70e69e57e_zpsyqoenjzj.jpg

No Ma'am, not from a parade. :goodvibes :tink:

Part of a display?

Is it by the flag pole?

Part of a display?

Over by Town Hall/Guest Services?

By the flag pole?

Good morning to all at the beginning of this Christmas week! :santa: I hope everyone else is having MUCH better weather than we are here in Texas :rolleyes:! It is YUCKY this morning...67 and 110% humidity :faint:!

tltay and Diane are sooooo close; this is a display in the flag pole area :scratchin. Tell me the focus of the display. :goodvibes :tink:

Good morning to all at the beginning of this Christmas week! :santa: I hope everyone else is having MUCH better weather than we are here in Texas :rolleyes:! It is YUCKY this morning...67 and 110% humidity :faint:!

tltay and Diane are sooooo close; this is a display in the flag pole area :scratchin. Tell me the focus of the display. :goodvibes :tink:

toy soldiers?

Christmas came a bit early for us this year lol we always have a big family party the week for so we can see all the family we don't see over the Christmas

IMG_4953.JPG IMG_4954.JPG IMG_4959.JPG IMG_4964.JPG IMG_4966.JPG IMG_4968.JPG IMG_4971.JPG IMG_4976.JPG IMG_4984.JPG

Christmas came a bit early for us this year lol we always have a big family party the week for so we can see all the family we don't see over the Christmas

View attachment 140732 View attachment 140733 View attachment 140734 View attachment 140735 View attachment 140736 View attachment 140737 View attachment 140738 View attachment 140739 View attachment 140740

:lmao: AND IT LOOKS LIKE JAMES HAS FIGURED IT OUT! :lmao: He's having a BALL! My favorite is the "look of surprise" on the 2nd picture from the top on the left! :lovestruc I love, love, LOVE watching the "young 'un's" open their gifts! :yay: I'm excited about Christmas Eve and giving my gift to my great-nephews. The oldest one is SOOOO "in love" with Tinkerbell. I had her autograph pictures to each of them and she included personal messages...I framed them and got a Fantasyland lunch plate for them which I'll tell them came from Tink. Can't wait to see their reaction! :yay: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter