Where In The World #12

Oh dear. Sorry about your nice clean phone. Are you going to try the rice trick or get a new handset?

I'm at Monument Valley in the TR. Only another 4 days to go before I finally get to WDW and our DisMeets. :thumbsup2

Happy New Year to you and your family too. I'm pleased to see the end of 2013.

So sorry about your cell phone!!!! :faint:

Hi Princess :wave: Nice to see you over here. I have really been enjoying your trip log! You are such a good photographer! :worship:

Trying the rice trick for now :rolleyes1; may need both of you to PM me your cell numbers again! :rotfl: Sounds like I'll get to your TR just in time! :yay: Anxious to see your photos! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Diane♥Disney;50390034 said:

I didn't get your PM but it is in the MK.:thumbsup2

Yes it is outside.

I would say it is from an attraction.

Yes it is from Tootown.

:headache: Now to figure out where! :rotfl2: Mickey or Minnie's house? :tink:

Diane♥Disney;50390034 said:
Is it on one of the Main St vehicles?

Is it from the little side street with the fake businesses?

af1fffe7-0711-4d45-bdb2-f61586f28adb_zps47029604.jpg

Good thinking Diane! :thumbsup2 Yes, this is from one of the Main St. vehicles and it was not on the little side street; it was on the "main Main Street". :goodvibes :tink:

Is it from the little side street with the fake businesses?

So sorry about your cell phone!!!! :faint:

Hi Princess :wave: Nice to see you over here. I have really been enjoying your trip log! You are such a good photographer! :worship:

Thanks! Glad you're enjoy the TR. :blush:

Trying the rice trick for now :rolleyes1; may need both of you to PM me your cell numbers again! :rotfl: Sounds like I'll get to your TR just in time! :yay: Anxious to see your photos! :thumbsup2 :tink:

No rush. 4 days? That will take me another month to write it up. :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter