Where in the grocery store do I look for merangue powder?

melk

DIS Veteran
I was interested in an icing recipe that someone posted for me on my gingerbread cookie thread. But it called for merangue powder which I had never heard of and don't know where to look for it. Thanks!!

It's been a while since I bought it, but I bought it @ Wal-mart with the Wilton cake stuff. Check @ a cake store. Good Luck with your gingerbread cookies.:)

Michael's Crafts sells it in their cake decorating section. Also, check both the baking aisle and the egg case areas for meringue powder. I've seen cans of it in both locations. The powder needs no refrigeration, just cool and dry storage.

I haven't been able to find it at the grocery store, but I have found it at Micheals, Garden Ridge, etc. Anywhere you can get Wilton supplies. Too bad it's not at more grocery stores. It's really expensive at craft stores. It's enough to last a while, but how often do you need it? :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter