Where in Canada do you live?

Hi Declans Dad,

Your pictures of your trip are great! I loved the POP ones....we are there for two nights after our cruise, and I was hesitant to stay there, but it looks really nice! (I have just heard icky stuff about the allstars, and was worried about pop being a value)

I have a friend who just got back from a trip, and stayed at POR and POP , and found POP much nicer!

Sandi

kelsco99 said:
About halfway between Toronto and Kingston!
Just for fun, can you guess where? :confused:

Trenton? Frankford? Stirling?

RoyalCanadian said:
There's an insult if I ever saw one. Born in Brampton, raised just outside of Belleville and now living in Kitchener.

Belleville is an insult? What's wrong with Bellevegas???

I'm in Downtown Toronto, not to be confused with Scarborough or Thornhill or Etobicoke who calls itself Toronto after the amalgamation... :love:

Born in Vancouver and made the trek across the country 15 years ago. Now live in Brampton.

sandraB said:
Hi Declans Dad,

Your pictures of your trip are great! I loved the POP ones....we are there for two nights after our cruise, and I was hesitant to stay there, but it looks really nice! (I have just heard icky stuff about the allstars, and was worried about pop being a value)

I have a friend who just got back from a trip, and stayed at POR and POP , and found POP much nicer!

Sandi

Hello fellow NBer. We thought Pop was a lot of fun. We haved stayed at ASmo as well and really liked it. Next year we are planning on staying at CSR. Can't wait to take pictures there. :thumbsup2

Thornhill, Ontario -- not to be confused with that massive city just south of us. :goodvibes

Work in Pickering though.

St. Catharines here, but my daughter attends University of Guelph...does that count???? :rotfl2:

Guelph..... but we are moving soon apparently.... to GUELPH!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Willowdale, North York, Toronto--due to amalgamation all the same place!

Northern Alberta......

Seems like lots of Easterners on here!!!

A very wintry Nova Scotia today--should be springlike by Saturday! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter