Where HAVEN'T you stayed at yet on property but would love to try?

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
We have plenty of threads about our favorites and least favorites, but where haven't you stayed yet that you are jonesing to try and why?

For us. As DVC members, we don't get to try non DVC resort properties much so I am quite excited about our upcoming family reunion trip to Coronado. I've always wanted to stay there as I really like the teeming and with the add on of GDT and Three Bridges, it seems like a real Deluxe feel at mod prices.

WL, but we're staying at BRV next month for a short stay. We've visited the resort a bunch of times but for some reason we've never stayed there before.

Grand Floridian (have 2 nights booked there in September for my 50th birthday)
Polynesian

I would like to stay at all the deluxe resorts though.... so I still have Wilderness Lodge and Riviera as well to do that.

I purchased some extra points at AKL with the thought of being able to stay at the Jambo House Club level sometimes. When I was making my reservations for May, I did not see availability for my whole stay so I just booked a regular one bedroom, but low and behold, today they have availability. I had to do some reconfiguring of my reservation to make things work since of course I did not have enough points for the whole stay even with borrowing (50% drats) so I modified the stay for 3 nights one bedroom Club level and then made a new reservation for my 4th night in a Savanna view studio. I don't mind moving for one night in the same resort.

Staying at BCV and a cabin at CCV in September. Would really like to stay AKV on our next stay. Then I think we will have actually stayed at all the resorts we'd like to try.

Would love to spend time at AKL and WL, but I don't see myself giving up the convenience of the Poly or YC to bother.

Either BC, YC, or BW. Someday, but the husband says after our November trip he wants a Disney break. :earboy2:

I would love to stay at the Poly, but I can't bring myself to spend that much on a hotel room. I splurged on our recent trip to France, but that was still only $270/night (for a 4 star hotel including breakfast).

Rivera is all we will have left to try out after our September trip of Grand Floridian and Yacht Club!

Boardwalk and Bay Lake Tower have been our favorites by far.

Our DVC bucket list is stuck in limbo right now after we 'splurged' for PVB as part of our Covid point glut. As a points miser, I find it really hard to sleep around just to try a new resort. We love our home resorts BLT and BWV point charts and over the years have been able to stay longer and more often with the saved points. We also like SSR and AKL, so sleeping around there is ok. I'd consider CCV, but we stayed at WL once in 2010 so no need to rush.

I've never stayed at a Disney property that wasn't Shades of Green, so basically ... any actual Disney Resort property :P Preferably AKL, Caribbean Beach, and Poly.

I know we saw the Poly from the entrance (at the bottom of a hill? This was in 2013). It looked nice!

I've stayed at a few (mainly on rented DVC points) but there's plenty more I haven't had the privilege to stay at yet. No1 for me is GF, that would be my dream. One day...............

We have plenty of threads about our favorites and least favorites, but where haven't you stayed yet that you are jonesing to try and why?

For us. As DVC members, we don't get to try non DVC resort properties much so I am quite excited about our upcoming family reunion trip to Coronado. I've always wanted to stay there as I really like the teeming and with the add on of GDT and Three Bridges, it seems like a real Deluxe feel at mod prices.
So we're not DVC but have stayed in some DVC rooms and regular resort rooms. I have a short list of resorts I'd like to stay at and of course or faves that we have frequented and really like a lot.

Not so much just one resort but I would like to try some different room types, maybe an AofA family suite or would LOVE to do a cabin at Wilderness Lodge or a Poly bungalow. I would also like to have a grand villa stay.....for maybe $400/nt...LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter