• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where have you took a nap in walt disney world? {not in hotel}

HoP

Several years ago I dropped my head for what felt like a second and one quick snore woke me up to DH/family (others, too, I’m sure) chuckling. Never been tempted to fall asleep in there again :laughing:

Muppetvision - love it but I've seen it so many times.

When we were kids my grandpa made us go to Hall of Presidents so he could nap :)

In Epcot, the building opposite the Starbucks/Character Spot building. I think it was one of the Innoventions buildings? Once everything closed, it was COLD, dimly lit, and still had benches. It was the PERFECT nap spot. I miss it :(

Just for fun and laughs where have you took a nap in disneyworld? i have on cop in magic kingdom and the american adventure in epcot LOL

For the longest time DW was 0 for the American Adventure. By the time we got to that part of Epcot, it was usually mid-afternoon or so and she would go out like a light. She finally stayed awake for the whole thing after like 7 visits.

For me, it's Impressions de France. And I like Impressions de France! Comfy seat, cool A/C, the lights go down, the soft music starts...zzzzzzzz

Spaceship Earth. We ride it so many times per trip that by the end of the trip it's a great napping spot because I'cve already experienced the ride so many times.

DVC lounge in Epcot and HoP. Also nodded off on bus back to resort once and was so embarrassed when my DD woke me up and said I was snoring. Dealing with 5 kids in Disney is exhausting

Epcot Ellen's world of energy. I just wanted her to shut up so I could sleep. Her voice was so grating it kept waking me up. I still get annoyed listening to her today.

We went back to the room for proper sleep after that. Too many early mornings.

Spaceship Earth, Haunted Mansion and Finding Nemo the Musical at the parks. I've also been known to fall asleep on the bus back to the resort or on the boat from Disney Springs to POR.

COP, Spaceship Earth, Great Movie Ride (still don't quite get how that happened) and of course Hall of Presidents.

I will nap wherever I can, lol.

Ellen's Engery Adventure (it was my favorite nap spot)
Disneyland/WDW railroads
Carousel of Progress
Mickey's Philharmagic
Tiki Room
POTC
Small World
People Mover (short nap)
Hall of Presidents
American Pavilion film
DCA- Golden Dreams (movie)
DCA- Aladdin Musical, STOMP musical performance
AK- Nemo show, Tarzan show, Lion King show

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter