where have you seen Ariel?

W21981Brick

Mouseketeer
Wondering where Ariel has been seen, and is she usually a mermaid or human? My son asks if he is going to see her on his first trip.

The only place where Ariel does meet-and-greets right now is at Ariel's Grotto in Fantasyland. She appears there usually from 10am to sometime in the evening every day.She does appear as a mermaid so when the weather gets bellow freezing, she is relocated to Toontown Hall of Fame which is indoor and heated in the winter. When you go meet her, I would recogmend doing so as soon as the Grotto opens. Since this is the only place where she does photos and autographs at WDW, her lines can get very long quickly.

As for parades and shows, she's also in Share A Dream Come True Parade at MK (as a human in her wedding gown), SpectroMagic at Mk, Voyage of the Little Mermaid show at MGM, Disney Stars and Motor Cars Parade at MGM and Fantasmic at MGM.

She's there I think all day across from the Pooh ride in MK at Ariels Grotto. The lines can be long, but I'm sure he'll be able to meet her :)

She was in a couple of the parades and you can go see the Voyage of the Little Mermaid at MGM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter