Where do you order paper from?

tyniknate

DIS Veteran
Where do you order paper from? I only have an AC Moore and a Michaels and their supply and colors aren't very good and the store is more than 30 miles away. Every time I make a list and go there, they're out of half of the stuff I went to get. I'm thinking about ordering online to avoid the hassle of going to the store, but don't know where the best values are. Anyone willing to share their favorite site? Gotta save some money where I can, DH isn't working right now.

It depends on what I am buying- I check www.scrapbookpal.com - they have Bazzill value packs at the best price I have seen if I need a lot of a color. I also check www.createforless.com - but I don't like there shipping costs. Oriental trading sometimes has good deals (just got a $10 off a $20 purchase in the mail today) but many times you only get 2 sheets per color.

I've used both of those - I prefer ACOT. And another whose name escapes me but has good deals - scrappingdeals or something like that.

I order from scrapyourtrip. There is another site, cameraworld.com, that has great prices and free shipping over $75, I think. They don't have single sheets, I don't think, but color packs work well.

i too have used a cherryontop and they are great! I also shop at embellish it.com they have some great deals on basicgrey and bazzill.

scrappindeals is closing down and has good prices on bulk bazzil (and other stuff) but has no mixed Bazzil packs left. I didn't check their other stuff as I'm on stash diet;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter