• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do you order disney family shirts from?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
For our upcoming April trip with my in laws we would like to do t-shirts for the family. Only for one day of our trip. I always see so many families with them and think it looks so cute especially for all the photopass stops.

I would like shirts that are of good quality that won't fall apart after a couple washes. Any recommendations for good sites to order from, any one in particular on etsy?

I would love any and all of your good recommendations and tips!

Thanks!!

I just got ours in the mail today from Glittereverafter(Etsy). They have cute shirts! It shipped quickly too!

We had family shirts made for our trip this past June with my parents. I had a local screen printing shop make them. I was able to order the exact shirt (cut, color, material) I wanted for a design I put together using graphics from the internet and Pages on my mac. The only wrinkle was converting the exported image to a vector format. I had a friend with that ability do that for me. I appreciated the ability to go over my needs with a local company and they were very attentive and available to our needs. So, a long winded answer would be to check out a local shop that specializes in screen printing. A great place to get recommendations would be the company that might print the local parks and rec sports team shirts. One caveat is that that multiple color or design (different design for mom, dad, etc.) printing gets expensive with this method as each color and design needs a different screen made.

Attachments

• PhotoPass_Visiting_AK_8054121434.jpeg
    PhotoPass_Visiting_AK_8054121434.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 25
  • PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_8052024065.jpeg
    PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_8052024065.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 26
image.jpeg image.jpeg

I make my own and they always come out awesome. I buy the shirts from Old Navy usually, or Eddie Bauer (for me - ON can be a bit thin for my tastes) and use iron transfers from JetPro which you can buy on Amazon. DO NOT CHEAP OUT ON THEM! I have used other brands and they did NOT hold up as well. The ones made with JetPro still look practically new (after being worn for sleep shirts constantly) five years later.

The first year, I actually found most of my designs here on DIS (scroll down to the creative forum) or online. Lately I've been buying them from etsy or making my own.

IMG_1032.JPG I made ours. We picked up the tshirts and transfer paper from Michael's and got the images off of Etsy. I just printed the images into the transfer paper and ironed them in. Super easy and cheap!

I like Zazzle. They have a ton of options from characters to the usual family visit type design. You can customize with names or dates and each person can get the exact style or fit of shirt that works best. DS and I got a couple matching shirts in thin and quick dry athletic material.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter