Where do you listen to WDW music?

::DisneyLove::

Mouseketeer
I have a ton of WDW music on my ipod so I listen to it whenever I can at school. It relaxes me, and helps me think (seriously...). Oh and when i'm walking home!!

The music helps me think of WDW and puts a smile on my face!!

I listen to it at work through Live365 and mostly in my car. It always makes me excited to go to the Parks!!!!

I listen to disney music all of the time. when i drive to work or school, at school, before i go to sleep...basically any time at all. there is just something so great about disney music. it always puts me in a great mood.

however i always cry when i listen to "when she loved me" that song always breaks my heart.

:thumbsup2 Yep! All the time. I have 40+ songs on my ipod from Disney World rides (Soarin', Pirates, Haunted Mansion etc.), parades etc. I love listening to them, but it makes me want to go back again!!!

We have two Disney World CD's(MK and Epcot) in my car and when I take our children to school they will tell me which one they want to hear and the MK one usually wins.
Now at home our morning starts with Live365 radio with Mouseworld Radio being played before the kids go to school. When a certain song plays they'll say where in the park it's from. I think it sends them off to school with some happy thoughts for the day.:lovestruc

I listen to disney music all of the time. when i drive to work or school, at school, before i go to sleep...basically any time at all. there is just something so great about disney music. it always puts me in a great mood.

however i always cry when i listen to "when she loved me" that song always breaks my heart.
Oh my goodness me too!!

me too! I leave it right in the car and listen to it whenever we are driving. It helps when I am driving to work, puts me in a better place. I like to pretend with the kids when we go for rides that we are right there on the rides or watching Wisnes or Spectro...I just love it!

for some strange reason my PC is blaring one particular station on Live365 from the moment I get up until I shut the PC down at night.

;)

I have an MP3 I play in my car from time-to-time and while I am working, I listen to Subsonic Radio sometimes.

I listen to it in the car, house, office, airplanes, trains, ferries - basically almost anytime I'm traveling or working... have hundreds and files on my mp3 player, and on my computer of BOTH resorts - WDW and DL. You can get Dland stuff on Amazon, or at costco - from the disney store.com site, too, I believe...or better yet, plan a trip out there and "shop direct" . I know, I know, that's not always possible...but it IS the best choice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter