Where do you buy your area rugs?

We get a lot at kohls. Like that I can take it to the store to return it if needed.

We own a home with original hardwood floors. There also seems to be huge variability in price and quality. Where do you buy yours?

We would be fine with solid color - can you buy what is essentially carpet that's closed off on the sides?
LOWES
Great quality on the rug(s) I've purchased.
One is about 11 yrs old the other 9 yrs. I carpet clean them a few times a year also.

Whelp, I assume OP has bought an area rug sometime in the past 5 years, but for everybody else, my wife and I use the ruggable website.

Same, on both counts. I despise carpet and used to rank area rugs only slightly higher, but I adore my Ruggable rugs. The fact that they come apart so the fabric layer can go in the washer makes all the difference.

I am thinking about buying some of the Persian hand knitted rugs from E*Bay. I've bought them from Costco before but the roadshow sellers haven't been back in a few years.

I no longer spend a fortune on rugs. I've ordered from Overstock for the last few years. They have a large selection and don't bust my budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter